Favorite things? Where should I start? :))

I love the high-res display with an awesome pixel density, the expandable storage (up to 128GB), the 3GB of RAM, the fact that it already comes with Android 4.4.2, the camera (front and back) capable of recording videos at 30/60/120 fps (damn, that's a lot of frames!), the big battery, the CPU, the GPU, the fact that it's still got an FM Radio (many new phones dropped the support for such things), the front-firing speakers aaaaand the fact that it's waterproof. It's an awesome phone. About dbrand? Only good things. They've got the best skins ever! Oh, and I love orange, by the way. :D

I would love to have the Z2

For its camera, 4k video record as I record alot of stuff and etc...

As for the dbrand, dont know much about it but by looking at the custom wrap on the Z2, it looks beautiful and bright color you have there...

Favourite thing about The phone is waterproof and dust proof!
Favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video!

Wouldnt mind having this phone. On the off chance of not winning, any advice for a good phone? personal preference would be a bit smaller. hate those huge bricks.

Noc.

The Sony Xperia Z2 is a stunning phone with great camera optics which is important for someone who snaps a lot of pictures. The 1080p IPS display is a whole compared to its predecessor the Sony Xperia Z1. Dbrand makes awesome skins that are stylish, elegant while keeping it durable yet keeping it detachable later on

I like the phone because of the camera and the AWESOME IPS display, and dbrand is just awesome because the sponserd you and the made a freakin awesome skin.

probaply the waterproofness and the front facing speaker, Dbrand's wood skins do look sick though!

I agree more camera's should have a dedicated button for camera.

Dbrand looks like a cool site will definitely be considering them in the future, and it's great they sponsored the video

I would love to have the Z2

For its camera, 4k video record as I record alot of stuff and etc...

As for the dbrand, dont know much about it but by looking at the custom wrap on the Z2, it looks beautiful and bright color you have there...

I want it :D The screen is awesome and I love having it water and dust proof. 

I also really like the skins that Dbrand makes. 

The Sony Xperia Z2 is a stunning phone with great camera optics which is important for someone who snaps a lot of pictures. The 1080p IPS display is a whole compared to its predecessor the Sony Xperia Z1. Dbrand makes awesome skins that are stylish, elegant while keeping it durable yet keeping it detachable later on

Awesome review Linus!

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be the big and nice looking panel, as well as the top specs. My current HTC Aria is tiny and 'slow' compared to this. Also that epic LTT skin. 

Which served as a good segway into my next thing, which is why dbrand is good. 

1. They sponsored this video.

2. They obviously appreciate innuendo. 'D' brand. Really? :D

Good luck everyone!

I love the way the xperias look.

The skin looks great too.

Z2 has uber awesome screen. It looks great.

I knew about dbrand since mkbhd edition nexus but now they are just too good :o 

Their skins are great!

My favorite part about the Z2 is that it has a really nice design and it has awesome internals, also I love dbrand because they make the best quality skins for a bunch of different phones. Why I want the Z2 is because I've never owned a high-end smartphone and I love Sony phones.

I LOVE the front speakers. They do give a better chance to hear the details of the audio and improves the heard audio quality. Would love to have it because my old phone has back speakers, cracked screen, 500mb of RAM , ONLY 1,2GB. And ofcourse the main reason why everyone wants it - Linus touched it.

Best thing about dband IMO is the variety of skin materials and quality of them is amazing. Ability to make your own custom skin instead of using a pre-designed skin is quite neat as well.

I like the camera and the ips-panel. Also its waterproof so... who wants more!:)

First, I like the camera and the waterproof skill and then, this fancy orange skin color.

You have to give it to the Z2 for adding the front speakers every other phone company is scared to get, and that Dbrand skin looks amazing.

I have the Xperia Z and I hate the headphone cover so the fact that the Z2 is water resistant yet doesn't have a cover is amazing, also I really want front facing speakers.

Z2: Front facing speakers (Yay!!!)

dbrand: it's awesome to get high quality customizations to make your device pop out of the crowd

Favourite part about the Z2: ID due to it's large but slim design

Favourite part about dbrand: Their variety of skins available for the products they specify

What I like about the Z2 are the new improvements made to the screen and sound. The screen. God it's beautiful. I love watching movies so the front facing speakers will really make me enjoy any video content. 

What I like about dbrand is that they provide awesome skin and it ships to my country (Singapore) which not many company do. I just hope they add more skins or allow people to use their own image for their skins.

I have a Nexus 4 and I love it but I want a good camera, I like the Dbrand skins because they are pretty cheap compared to some other skins for my phone.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY