I like the general awesomeness of this phone vs my galaxy s2, also dat 720p 120fps mode, i would use it literally everyday and taking photos and video underwater would be pretty dam cool.

System specs: Antec 100 | i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | Asus p8-Z77-V | Corsiar Vengeance Blue 1600mhz 8GB | XFX 7970 Double Dissipation Ghz Edition | Samsung 830 256gb SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Green | Corsair TX-650 | Acer 24" V243HQ + Dell Ultrasharp something 17" 4:3 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow | Razer Deathadder 2011 | Beyerdynamic DT 440 

Would loooove this phone, and it's of course especially epic with the skin.

Proper processor, IPS, nice amount of RAM and that camera.. /drool

I finally want to switch to front facing speakers. and then with that awesome skin by dbrand it just becomes more awesome

I would love an upgrade from my S2 to the Z2. the waterproofness and fast processor as well as the nice screen make this an awesome looking phone to upgrade to and not to mention the dbrand skin looks awesome, they did a great job on the skin.

I like the the front facing speakers and I guess the awesome LTT skin :)

"Cool guys don't look at explosions

They blow things up and then walk away"

I love the design of the Z2 it screams premium and dbrand is just amazing for giving out this giveaway, plus as i can see on their page they offer a ton of combustibility options for their devices.

I want this phone because the Dbrand custom skin on this muther truckin beast is amazing. Plus the specs make my ssamsung s2 look like a child and I really need a 20MP camera 

My favorite part for the Z2 is the Design, i like the glass on the back of the phone , and for the DBrand , i really like their carbon fiber skin, it looks bad ass......

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

I love the build quality of the Z2.

I love dBrand for the fact that they support a lot a youtubers.

Can I win this now?

I reeaally do like the looks of the phone and that awesom camera. The performance is already so good on any modern high end phone so i am not that fascinated about all dem jigahertz :D

dBrand seems to really good job customizing phones. Phones just dont look that different from each other nowadays so it is cool to be able to personalize your phone. And with dBrand it looks professional too! Even if it isnt done straight by the manufacturer.

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Loving the way looks with it's industrial design!

Thanks to dBrand for hosting this give away and boy do I lub the screen

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900

wow the z2 has a huge battery :) and the phone looks really good with orage skin :)

I like the the front facing speakers and I guess the awesome LTT skin :)

I Crazy how a simple screen upgrade takes this phone from good to near perfect. And that dbrand Skin looks amazing!!!

Thanks for the great review, I found it to be really comprehensive and fair.

My favorite aspect of the Z2 is new panel on the screen, go IPS!

What I love about Dbrand is their high quality and professional look. Using their gear, anyone can make their device unique,

Cheers!

Please delete this post because I have already commented. Thank you

Xperia Z2: The 4k camera,the front facing speaker,and the screen

DBrand: The design choices

Front speaker's on that sexy z2 that's a win .....and that dbrand skin is awesome...

My favorite part of the Z2 is the fact that its aluminum and glass rather than plastic. My favorite aspect of dbrand is that they're not made in china.  

I like the FRONT FACING SPEAKERS

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

I am a music freak so the EQ and the Sony Walkman™ are the things i love about this phone... as for dbrand, well this is the first time i heard about them, i love giveaways so thats a big thumbs up for them, the skin is in my favorite color and ill definitely check their stuff! Thanks and Good luck to everyone!

Hi Linus!

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the front-facing speakers as we all know listening to music or watching videos on most smart phones is a real issue so this is the perfect phone to resolve this issue.

As for my favorite thing about dbrand, I took a couple of minutes to look around their website and what surprised me the most was the wide range of devices they customize as well as the cool designs!

Hope I win! 

Wow! What a good looking phone!

Would love to have one as my GS3 that I currently have (Running CM11) is starting to feel a tad bit sluggish.

The Z2 is probably one of the best revisions of a phone that I have seen.

DBrand Skins are awesome as they kick-ass against AMD Radeon in Rap Battles.

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

I love the fact that it is waterproof as my last phone broke because my friend put it in a cooler that was full of water and ice, also I am really not in a position to buy such a good phone right now. I love how dbrand put the awesome skin on an already great phone making it even cooler!