Laptop suggestions

Budget (including currency): within reason (around $1000 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: destiny 2

Other details: suggested specs for d2 are in attachment but I would like to have a bit better so I can run it well and so the laptop lasts (I also don’t know how the specs would really translate to a laptop)

Also the reason I’m saying laptop is because I need it to be portable so a pc wouldn’t work

IMG_0672.jpeg

I found this heck of a deal:

GIGABYTE G6 Series - 16'' 165Hz IPS - Intel Core i7-13620H 10c16t - GeForce RTX 4060 - 16GB DDR5 - 1TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD - Windows 11 Home - (G6 KF-H3US854KH)

https://www.newegg.com/black-gigabyte-g6-series-g6-kf-h3us854kh-gaming/p/N82E16834233581

$1,079.99

20 hours ago, radruby317 said:

Budget (including currency): within reason (around $1000 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: destiny 2

Other details: suggested specs for d2 are in attachment but I would like to have a bit better so I can run it well and so the laptop lasts (I also don’t know how the specs would really translate to a laptop)

Also the reason I’m saying laptop is because I need it to be portable so a pc wouldn’t work

IMG_0672.jpeg

Hello... I found a Laptop for you that has 32GB of RAM and a 10GB GPU. It's an all AMD PC so it will run really efficiently and fast.

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

New MSI Delta 15.6" 240Hz Ryzen R7-5800H Processor | AMD Radeon RX 6700M Graphics | 32GB Memory | 1TB SSD $1,009.99

AEYJS2303083B6AH.thumb.jpg.68a174a0b84f0e245b18650908a0dcbd.jpg

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772