The most important thing I have to say about this phone is.... FRONT SPEAKERS!!

I had a HTC M7 and I loved the phone! it was amazing and had great sound. I switched when I moved from verizon to a Nexus 5 which is also a great phone but not the same quality. I am looking to get a new phone here soon because my nexus screen cracked after a short drop. I was looking at getting this phone or posibly a G3 but after seeing this review I am definitely going to look at getting this phone. 

Thanks for the review Linus I;ve been watching your videos for a long time! Keep it up man. 

I loves me that camera and dbrand for the opportunity to win and amazing upgrade :)

I actually quite like the "mini" app screen for commonly used apps, so you could quickly check notifications without closing out of the current one. I also like that d-brand has a large selection of devices to put skins on

The Z2's camera looks miles better than my defective One M7's camera!

I love the texture and overall finish of the skin from dbrand!

Favourite part about this particular Z2: Linus design

Favourite thing about dbrand: The fact that they reached out to create a design and give away the phone.

I actually quite like the "mini" app screen for commonly used apps, so you could quickly check notifications without closing out of the current one. I also like that d-brand has a large selection of devices to put skins on

This would be a great upgrade from my MT15i, love the screen and having a one off designed phone would be awersome

The Z2 just look awesome and has got a lot of things right that many phone manufacturers seem to miss! Loving the LinusTechTips skin too, really cool design. Definitely wouldn't be able to miss it among other phones :P

I love how the Z2 is waterproof and that it has a 4k camera, I like dbrand because they were willing to give you this phone to give to us :)

My favorite thing about the Z2 is that it is waterproof and the new screen is a big plus!

I like the camera, I always have Sony, but never a High End Cellphone, because here in Argentina (where I am from and live) cost a Fortune, and mine isn't really working that well

I really like from dbran their ps3 skins, a friend of mine, that can afford to go abroad, bought a ps3 controller that have a dbrand skin, they look amazing:D

Soo yeah, Great video by the way

I hope to hear about you, keep doing it great,

Alfre:D

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the rugged fuctionality of the phone and I like dbrand's sense of style

The phone is unlike any other phone I have seen. It is basically the perfect phone.
Now dbrand is something else. They make customizing your phone simple and easy, so nice!

this phones looks great and i love how it is waterproof. my favourite thing about dbrand are their skins

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

http://youtu.be/1Ak1oaom6pw

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

this phones looks great and i love how it is waterproof. my favourite thing about dbrand are their skins

The fact that so much work seem to be done perfecting a seemingly perfect phone I am very happy about the way the z2 looks that skin also looks pretty amazing.

Its and upgrade from my current phone, the iphone 4 PLEASE UPGRADE MY IPHONE 4

Ohh Sh*t! 3gb of ram plus water-proof. The skin is absolutely awesome too.

I friggin LOVE the dedicated camera button. that is a function i have been WAITING for in a phone like this, along with it's awesome screen estate and ips panel. The specs are not bad at all also. 

and dbrand, i think we can all agree we like them because they sponsored this video and made this giveaway possible. THANKS!

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

Awesome, I may give this phone a shot. How would you rate this phone next to the Galaxy S5? I am due for a new phone soon and may switch from Galaxy to Xperia just to get a change of scenery. 

I like the phone haha. The camera is probably the best feature :D

[spoiler= My "gaming rig" ]

• CPU: Intel i5 2500
  • Motherboard: Asrock B75M-GL R2.0
  • RAM: 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Kingston, 1x4 GB 1333 Mhz Transcend
  • GPU: MSI GTX 770 Gaming OC 2 GB
  • Case: Zalman Z3 plus white
  • Storage: WD Blue 500 GB, WD Black 1 TB
  • PSU: LC POWER 650W ATX v2.3 80+ bronze
  • Display(s): Acer V223HQ
  • Cooling: Scythe SCKTN-3000
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire TK MX blue
  • Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse

i love the way they designed the z2 to be so sexy compared to other flagships. and i love dbramd for giving linus the chance to review this sexy beast <3

Its a nice unit all around and a cool LTT skin to match... Thanks for the giveaway and a great review.