I like the Xperia Z2 because it is water proof, and dbrand because of their AWSOME high quality skins!!!

Verificando, aguarde...

So, sony's phones haven't always been my favorite, but with the new addition of front facing speakers and a large screen consuming media (which I do alot on my phones :) is (hopefully) going to be a good experience. And for zbrand, I like the custom skin :)

i like the fact sony got the camera and screen right this time.

that 20mp camera and a screen i can actually use in the sunlight? yes please!

i like that dbrand uses 3m vinyl and textured skins also like they took it a step futher and skinned the box.

I really liked the customization they made in this one, I wish we had something like this around here I_I
What really catches my eye about the Z2 is that you can buy that separate lens and use with it....and I really need to change from my Sony Xperia Play, it's getting kinda ancient about now D:

The screen ,its waterproof and front facing speakers HTC MASTER RACE last week i ruined my phone because i left it outside in the rain -_-. Even after the 5 hours of the phone being under the rain the skin didnt peal off.

My favorite part about the phone is its design with the skin.

I likey likey the waterproofy and dustyproofy features. New screen is a great improvement and still really good batterylife. Now all i can do is wait for the Z2 compact, as it shall be the phone I shall buy when I don't get this one ;)  (Please pick me for the irony :D ).

I like the screen, waterproofness, design, speed and the camera,

dbrand are pretty cool, They are giving away a phone

Favorite thing about the phone is the battery life and screen. Favorite thing about dbrand is vinyl.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the camera. I like to have a high powered camera on a phone. My favourite thing about dbrand is that they are sponsoring these awesome videos and giving away a phone.

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

I like that it have speakers on front side. I really hate that back orientated speaker on my Samsung G2. Those dbrand skins are pretty awesome. Nice customization and they are not that expensive. Good job.   

My favorite part is that they gave this one to Linus so we could listen to him ramble on a phone review again and even making him give this custom edition away to one of us (me :D).. And especially that last part is kinda why I liked it if I may say so :D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

:) this is good since you can also get noise canceling

That waterproof ness is awesome, and the speaker is one of the best ive seen!!

also, dbrand is awesome at putting skins on a phone, it look sexy as hell!!!

I would love an android phone! As for the Z2, I love the screen and front facing speakers. dbrand has sweet skins

That waterproof ness is awesome, and the speaker is one of the best ive seen!!

also, dbrand is awesome at putting skins on a phone, it look sexy as hell!!!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is that it is slim and feels good to hold onto. My favourite thing about dbrand is they are giving away this phone!

That orange swag! No other phone can compete with swagger. Good luck everyone!

The Z2 is a really great looking phone, with a fantastic IPS screen looks good.  The dbrand skin also looks really good, really hope I win this one.

That screen looks very vibrant, and the custom skin seems very well done!

Yes

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

This phone is epic, especially with the linustechtips skin.  In the video the phone looked like it worked quick and smooth when using.

The phone has pretty nice features you don't see often. Debrand made it orange... orange is nice :3

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

I love the camera button on it i wish more phone manufacturers would implement this into phones, i love that dbrand has a good selection of skins.

<script src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1888afe8/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> Just give it to me already :)