My favorite part is the LinusTechTips skin. I like Dbrand for sponsoring this video. My S2 is pretty outdated at this point so I wouldn't mind a better and newer phone which actually supports 4g. 

Z2 has front speaker (omg if i knew it had this before i bought S5... i would have bought this instead) and dbrand for sponsoring this video!!!

PLEASE QUOTE OR TAG (WITH @) ME IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY!!!!!!!

Also if your issue is solved don't forget to mark the thread as solved!
Peace!!! from a random person in the tech's god forsaken land (named Finland or as I like to call it sarcastically FUNland)

I love the long battery life of this phone, because my current phone lasts for a couple of hours. I love Dbrand because they were nice enough to do this giveaway!

Think the phone is awesome but even more so love the skin design and colour :)

Good screen and good skin, seems like a beast phone :)

I've been rocking Windows Phone for more than a year now, but the app store (even tho it's improving) doesn't have much stuff on it.

So yeah, also I'll be able to FINALLY use a phone with my PS4! (PCMasterRace blah blah)

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 is the symmetrical design of the phone. My favorite thing about dbrand is their precisely measured skins with lots of variety.

Z2..  Hrrrmmmmm

Why would i like one?

Well i smashed my z :(

What i like about z2?  It works, unlike mine!

What i like about D Brand? It makes me  want a z2 NOOOWWW! :) ehehe

post-115639-0-80461800-1407160519.jpg

post-115639-0-80461800-1407160519.jpg

Having only just looked at dbrand.com I must say that the one thing I liked more than anything else was the carbon fiber finishes, sleek and high quality.

I'm on the Moto G now and while it's not a particularly old phone it's not as fast as I would like it to be. The screen is also only 720p which for someone like me who watches far too much TV and YouTube on his phone the difference from my old phone (Which was 1080p don't ask) is really noticeable, also those front facing speakers are a must have for me right now.

Favorite thing about the phone would be its waterproof. Favorite thing about dbrand would be that they have the best quality phone skins.

The Custom skinned Z2 from Dbrand looks goddamn awesome and is a great device at the same time.

I didn't even know Sony had phones, but this looks amazing with the wrap on it!

I like the orange color of the Xperia Z2. Also i could finally get rid of my reallllllyyyyy old Iphone 4 that's on its last legs.

I like G3 More but i like the Timescape UI coz its similar to Stock UI  :3 !!! Your video was full of Links :3 , I 

Omg loved the phone it combined everything I need like battery life good video quality front facing speakers which so few companies have thought to do

Love the look of the Z2. Although I've never needed a waterproof phone it would be really nice in the event of me being an idiot. Also that skin looks amazing, I have a skin on my S4 and it made a world of a difference in terms of the look and feel of the phone. Thanks Dbrand and LTT!

I've been wanting a z2 for a while now!

Okay so favorite thing about dbrand? Their skins look awesome (I do mean it lol)

My favorite part of the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the software to prevent audio from being too loud or quiet (something I would love for watching the WAN show)

nice video

i like the fact that it is dust-proof and has amazing performance,.d-brand is awesome for making this video possible

What I like about the Z2 is the front speakers and the adjustable white balance on the screen. Dbrand Skins are amazing! It makes smartphones look even better with their premium skins applied to it!

I wan't the Z2 because i need it, my old Iphone 3 is running on it's last power cycles and is most liekly slower than my first phone by now, sure feels like it :( 

Oh yeah, and the screen upgrade from the Z1? hory shit Kreygasm

im in! 4k video ftw, slow mo, and waterproof whats not to love?

For starters, the phone is approved by Linus, and dbrand sponsered and put a sexy skin on it.