finally something to replace my old phone please be me :3

I love that the Z2 waterproof since i'm afraid using my current phone in the bathtub, also the nuce screen, front facing speakers and overall design :)

dbrand are awesome for sponsoring the video and their skin is indeed really nice!

MY favorite thing about the phone is the underwater ability and I dont have too much to say about dbrand because they don't make a skin for the Gs3

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

I like that the phone is waterproof and can capture in 4k.

I love the Z2 because of the drop dead beautiful looks and dbrand makes awesome skins too!

I love the Front facing speakers, and i love all of the customization for the skins on Dbrand's website.

The Z2 is perfect and I badly need an upgrade.

I first saw dbrand in MKBHD's videos and have loved their designs, thumbs up for them for supporting all these great you tuber's!

Pixels, pixels and more pixels. Hellooo Z2!

I like the Waterproof feature of the phone and I like that dBrand makes really good custom cases for a good price!

I think the best thing about Z2 is front facing speakers! Like in iphone 4 speaker is on the side so i like have to put it inside my ear but then i can see the video:P and Dbrand is the best cust phone thing company:)!

The things that i love about the z2  is the 1080p display and the fantastic camera. only had a look at the z2 at my local handphone shop. but never had the chance to own it:(

Front facing speakers and a dedicated camera button!!!! I'm sold

That camera makes me swoon. The purple version even more so. And dBrand is definitely worth the buy, such high quality, precision cut skins!

It would be amazing if I won this. Never won a giveaway but maybe there is a first for everything!

I Really love the contrast(white balance feature) and the camera is amazing as well... just checked out dbrands website and the thing i love about them is that you can make your phone look unique with those awesome skins that makes the phone look and feel great like that z2!!!... 

The phone looks so slick. Front facing speakers are a god send and the dbrand skin looks nice and well textured which means it won't be as sloppy as glass which is something I hate.

I Really love the contrast(white balance feature) and the camera is amazing as well... just checked out dbrands website and the thing i love about them is that you can make your phone look unique with those awesome skins that makes the phone look and feel great like that z2!!!... 

The z2's camera and camera software look great. And dbrand is a Canadian company.

My favorite thing about the Sony Experia Z2 is... Well where do I start? I like the build qualit, the front facing speakers, the waterproofing, the expandable storage, the 20 megapixel camera, and its form factor. My favorite thing about dbrand skins is how well they fit on devices, they always fit perfectly, no matter what device you buy one for.