The Z2 is waterproof and has a dedicated camera button. DBrand has skins for a ton of things, including consoles! That's awesome!

hmm i'd say my favorite feature would be the stealthy looking front speaker + the skin. 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Its colour and 4k recording made me its fan i badly wanna win dis phone..

Hello.

My favourite thing about about Z2 is the front facing speakers and about dbrand.com is the metal and leather texture.

10x

Love the  way they improved the screen both size wise and quality! i had the z, z1c. and i would love to have the z2 !
Dbrand is verry cool, they let me protect my phone, and  it will look cool at the same time ! yay !

I like the shape of it. Looks like it's big and comfy. And I like that dbrand gives you a nice grippy texture on your phone without looking ridiculous.

My favourite is that it has a dedicated camera button. I love this since my Cyber-Shot Sony Ericsson from 10 years ago. 

And the texture of the skin is what makes it stand out. It looks as if it would feel nice in your hand (dont know if thats true).

I love it when phones have front facing speakers... so that'd be the best thing about this phone! Also, I love dbrand how they custom skin phones... I would love a custom skinned phone from dbrand!

I love the Z2's size, and the screen. Plus the flagship specs. Everything about the Z2 is a drastic upgrade to my Xperia Play. I also love dbrand as their skins are very high quality, and they look extremely good.

My favorite thing about the Sony Xperia Z2 must be the battery. Its can last for hours! Havent heard of dbrand before now thought, but i am guessing that they made the skin for the Xperia Z2 they are giving away. The Skin looks awesome, so i guess that make dbrand awesome too  :D

amazing phone with front facing speakers and would work good in south africa and dbrand is good because it is custom!!!!

Sorry for taking it from you linus! this will be mine hahaha

Peace out guys =)

awesome phone with is resistance to the elements :) cool skin bro

Just a guy with a beard

awesome phone with is resistance to the elements :) cool skin bro

Just a guy with a beard

I like the Xperia Z2 because it has speakers pointing at my face, and I like dbrand because they make cool looking skins like this one.

i like the ips screen

what i really like  about  sony is that they listen to user request (front speaker  ips etc )

I have no phone,

I want this phone :D

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Hi :3

I would love a phone like this, move away from my smelly iPhone to something truly spectacular, but alas, I cannot afford.

Sony have done a great job with that screen and battery life!

Those dbrand skins are unbelievably unique and creative, if I ever buy a PS4, I need one of those skins!

Thanks for doing this giveaway dbrand and LTT, and good luck to everyone :)

i didnt like the Xperias, but this one... dam... i just love it. And The OS is great!

Good luck to everyone

The Z1 had awesome and positive reviews from my friends. Glad to see the Z2 built up from that and then some, instead of trying to fendangle with new stuff.

Awesome review on the phone, too. Love the LinusTech tips vids. :D

skin looks awesome, btw. :D

I like dem speakas

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

The screen, waterproof and the size make this phone perfect for me.

My favourite feature of the Z2 is the camera with its depth of field slider and 120fps slow-mo. Favourite thing about dbrand is the fact that their skins look awesome and have a lot of customizability.