My Z10 battery barely lasts a day without much use. That battery life + ips screen is the best part imo.

The water/dust proof and Camera are appealing features of the Z2

And you just can't beat Dbrand in the skin game, I'm amazed by everything they produce. Big ups for sponsoring this video/giveaway dbrand!

Love the Xperia Z2 battery life, speakers, and camera. I'm also a big fan of dbrand skins, they look awesome!

I like that it looks to be a good phone all around but still has good battery life. And dbrand skins look awesome from what I have seen.

Love the Z2's build quality being dust and water proof. Thanks to dbrand for the awesome skin and sponsoring this video and giveaway.

I Really love the contrast(white balance feature) and the camera is amazing as well... just checked out dbrands website and the thing i love about them is that you can make your phone look unique with those awesome skins that makes the phone look and feel great like that z2!!!... 

liked the custom skin and that it is waterproof :)

i love dbrand becouse there skins look awsome i have them on my  phone right now.  and a custom linus techtips  skin is even more balls to the walls of awsomeness.

i currently use the z1 and i love it,  i was a bit if die hard nokia user becouse of the build quality. 

my z1 is even better then my nokia  lumia 800,  its waterproof and dust proof i love that  becouse i work outside i droped the phone 2 times in the water by exident and it didnt die like my old nokia lumia.

things i love about the z2:  it lays comfortable in your hand not to big not to small  just right for my hands, build quality ,the upgraded camera and video quality, the battery life, front facing speakers, and the upgraded screen.

I like the z2's amazing design. DBrand has been my favorite skins for a few years, and I love their skins! They're precise and feel high quality.

The Z2 looks great and seems to be very responsive, something the droid incredible doesn't have anymore. dbrands makes great quality skins that protects a few of my devices, love them

The Xperia is waterproof! No longer would I need a chunky water resistant case for all the times I drop my phone in water.

I had no idea there were companies that created skins for phones and other devices. Highly customisable too.

"That cheezy cover flap" on those sim and charging port xD

dbrand skins are amazing! Already have one for my Nexus 4 and this thing is beautiful

Main : Intel I5-750 - Asus P7P55D Pro - 16Go Corsair XMS3 1600MHz (4x4) -  Sapphire Radeon HD 7870

Server Lab : ESXi 5.1 - AMD FX8320 - Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 - 32 Go Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1600MHz (4x8) - Asus Radeon HD5450 1Go - 2x Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual Port NICs

Like the front speakers, it's an awesome thing.

The skins made at DBrand are really customizables, and i like the way we can customize all we want.

One of the things I like about this phone the most is that it is Waterproof. They also implemented Front facing speakers which is very good and the build quality is just amazing.

dBrand is awesome because... they are just awesome. They sponsored this giveaway and they have a wide variety of skins for a wide range of products.

I love the look of the custom skin~ Makes it look extremely unique and there wasn't really anything too negative about the phone itself. Seems to have nice features. 

Nice review, looks like a really solid phone.

What I like about the Z2: I like the water/dust/apocalypse proofing and I like that they changed the screen from the old Z1

What I like about dbrand: I really like how they let you make your own skins for your phones

Anyway, would love to get my hands on that phone.

- PJ

I really love the fact that it has front speakers. And the custom Skin looks awesome!

My favourite part about the Z2?

Definitely about the waterproof-ability of the phone, the design, the top of the line specs this phone has and also the developer friendliness of Sony( I like customizing roms :PP)

Honestly, this is the first time I've ever heard of dbrand, but without this sponsorship I'll never knew about this interesting company(you guys chose the right guy to do sponsorship with ;)

Amazing that you guys have so many devices to do skins with. I'll consider getting one in the future for my phones and PS Vita~~ xD

my favorite part of the phone is the skin on the phone and my favorite thing about dbrand is the fact that they are giving away the phone  :lol:

As a romanian i can't even dream of owning one, but I registered because you can't win if you don't play.

I like the fact that dBrand sent you a special review unit when no one else would and I also like the fact that the Z2 has front facing speakers. Let me win this Linus :)

My favorite part of the Z2 is its design. I love the thin form factor and clean aesthetic that Sony achieved with this device.

My favorite part about dbrand is that their skins don't add any extra bulk to the devices that they cover.