Dang that camera looks sweet and so does the screen. dbrand skins last a long time. I remember i had one for my S4 till i gave it away to my parents. 

I love the Z2's specs and design, and Sony as well. I'm using a Droid X so a upgrade would be awesome! DBrand on the other hand is one of the most innovative companies I have come across in recent memory, I mean how many companies do what they do? (Except Moto Maker maybe)

Phone looks beautiful and the skin design is cool.

Favourite Part is the skin on it :P

dbrand's website looks nice. 

Xperia Z2 since is has Image Stabilization in 4K video mode (unlike the GS5 and Note 3).

dbrand b/c of their sexy website w/responsive layout

I need more SSDs.

i love the z2 for the 5.2" display. and dbrand for their skins looking awesome.

I like that Z2 is waterproof and that it has front facing speakers.
Also...I like dbrand for sponsoring this video

finally sony replaced the tn panel with the ips one

but i am not a fan of xperias bloatware except camera and launcher

thank you linus for making this video

Looks like a great phone I like the The screen, waterproof and the camera ! Maybe better then my Iphone ? If i win ill let you all know ! 

First of all the phone looks amazing ..... the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the video was "HOLY HELL SOMEONE FINALLY MADE A HALF LIFE ORANGE PHONE!" ... and then saw that it was this amazing custom skin from dbrand. 

My favourite thing about thing about the phone (specks and camera aside) is clearly the colour.

Also dbrand is clearly the most superior skin maker since they use awesome vinyl to give the skins a really nice texture !  

over all a beautiful phone with an awesome skin!

i wonder if the pixel linus and luke are scaled correctly

I like the z2 styling and of course dbrand sponsoring this linus video :D

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

My favourite part about the Z2, it is the waterproof resistance and the dedicaded button for camera.

Dbrand has the coolest carbon fiber sticker that makes new smartphones, especially HTC one series cooler and practical to hadle!!!

My favorite part of the Z2 has to be the ruggedness due to it's water and dust resistance. My favorite part about dbrand is their attention to detail from the phone to the packaging :)

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

for Z2: all of them except sony ui 

for dBrand : they make custom skin (duh)

It would have to be the IPS panel and the aluminium edges. dbrand is cool because of the clean skin.

Good Morning...

Looks like a sweet package(IPS,Water/Dust proof, nice specs,nice design) also very cool of dbrand to give it away.

NO! It's art, it's colonialism and you'll never get it!

My favorite part of the Z2 has to be the ruggedness due to it's water and dust resistance. My favorite part about dbrand is their attention to detail from the phone to the packaging :)

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

I have used Sony products around 7 years, and has been replaced 3 times, even while still Sony Ericcsson. What I like about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the advancement of the camera. The 20.7 MP camera and 4K video recording is an outstanding innovations. All that features packaged inside a gorgeous alumunium frame, very awesome. About dbrand I am from Indonesian and haven't heard of this until now, the textured and the skin color looks pretty cool on the Sony Xperia Z2.  :D 

Front facing speakers in a waterproof package. The Z2 is great!

dbrand always makes quality skins. This one is no exception.

Favorite thing about the Z2 would have to be the processor. DBrand looks pretty cool if you like customizing your stuff.

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

The z2 is awsome due to its water proofing and i really like they way u can custimized it.

CPU:I7-4790K @ 4.8ghz MOTHERBOARD:MSI-Z97-G45 Ram:G-SKILL SNIPER 8GB 1866 GPU:Msi GTX 970 4G COOLER:PHANTEK PH TC14PE BK 3 FAN CONFIG PSU:Roswell Lightning 1300W HDD: 1TB WD, 2TB SEGATE Mushkin 120GB SSD CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF 922

Xperia Z2 really surprises me with durability and performance. Yes S5 is water resistant too but who really likes touch wiz?

Dbrand allows users to customize their phone to their taste without thinking that stock design sucks.