Camera and waterproof is number one for me and dbrand has awesome colour choices with affordable prices

My favourite thing about the Z2 have to be the camera and the camera app.

My favourite thing about dbrand have to be their carbon fiber skins for the PS4.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I absolutely love the Z2. It's so different from any other phone on the market. I love the fact that it has front facing speakers as well. Dbrand has the best skins I've ever used. For my friends' birthday this year I bought him the iPhone 5s Red Carbon fiber skin and it looks absolutely magnificent. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

VERY low chances of winning, but still worth a shot. My favourite thing about the Z2 is the battery life - it might not be that much of an improvement  over the Z1's, but it's still great. My favourite thing about DBrand is the level of their customer support. I've never needed it, but I've seen people make use of it, and it's been, well, excellent.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

I need a new phone since my old one is dying on me. The camera and screen on the Z2 look amazing, also it being waterproof is great because I have dropped my phone in water quite a few times. Which might be why my phone is dying on me...lol. Also I just went to the dbrand website and those skins are really slick...

P.S. That sexy conversation Linus had with Slick completely sold me on this phone.

P.P.S Good luck to everyone that entered this giveaway.

I have been wanting the Z2 for a while now and I love the great screen and long battery life (coming from a rezound). I have not heard of dbrand but I will sure check them out as it looks like they are a quality company. Good luck to all.

got to say ive never got to play with a sony xperia phone this would be fun to use for my everyday things i love the equalizer thats built in and from what ive seen on dbrands web site their custom skins look great i love what you can choose from for the ps4 i really like the black carbon look on it

I like how big the phone is. It's not to big and not to small. Also, with the awesome orange skin. I mean, besides the Moto X, what other phone is bright orange? Now that is what I call a conversation starter!

I am an enthusiast when it comes to tech gadgets and electronics. Namely, Android Devices and Computers. 

An addition of a Z2 would be great as it allows me to fuel my desire for tech. 

I love the fact that Sony handheld has a 20.7MP camera, support for micro SD, and support for LTE. Coming from a nexus 4 user, the Xperia Z2 is worlds apart. 

I currently have a Dbrand skin applied to my nexus 4. I would say these skins are a must get for nexus 4 users. Sacrificing the slippery glass feel of the nexus 4's back, this cover for the nexus increases friction and reduces the chances of my nexus sliding out of my hand. (Which has happened multiple times before.) They are pricey I must admit. but the purchase is well worth it as their adhesive is very strong and their skins have a very premium feel. I got the metal variant, and I have already kept it for a year now. Definitely a reputable brand with amazing build quality and selection. Will recommend. 

Anyways, There you go! :D

Not really here to comment on the giveaway, but mostly to give dbrands a HUGE thumbs up.

I personally don't use any skins myself, I like my phone naked- but I have got a COUPLE of friends who have ordered from DBrand, and they are ALWAYS satisfied, really high quality skins.

Plus, its a Canadian company, which makes it all the more awesome.

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

I have the Sony Xperia and I still love it till this day, but sadly it doesn't have the camera button on the side. So it is a plus having that feature on the Z2; to record and take underwater picture without using an app. Having one small speaker on the side sucks on the Xperia but with the Z2 I can enjoy watching YouTube videos. The pre-screen protection that Sony offer was disappointing and I didn't know to well about it. So mine got easily scratch during my 3 months of having it. With the custom design on the Z2 that Linus have my jaw dropped because it was such a looker and I bet it feels great touching it as well.

The Z2 looks awesome! The size is perfect and dat lock button placement.... Dbrand did a really awesome job on that skin, ill have to go look at their shop now!

Hope I win!

i like that if i got this phone i could say i'm listening to my walkman

debrand is a cool guy who gives away technology with awesome custom skins on it via popular youtubers like linus and mkbhd

Love the fact that is waterproof, and I really need a new phone and I love how dbrand make such awsome phone skins.

The Z2 is awesome! i have i crapy phone and i want a new one and my favorite thing about it is the sound enhanment cause i listen to alot of music and my favorite thing about dbrand is that they can customize pretty much everything!

My favorite thing about  it is that it's water proof i needs that in my life

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the new screen, I love dbrand because of the high quality of their skins

Beefy processor, 3 gigs of ram and front facing speaker's?! What's not to love about this device.

I would like this phone. I like how slim it is and I like dbrand sexy skins.

My favourite part about Xperia Z2 is that its waterproof and my favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored linus review!

i like the Z2 because its water proof / Dust proof and that the camera is great and can't forget that the battery life.

my favourite thing about dbrand is that they make such awesome skins and have such a variety of skins aswell.

i want this phone because i bought a iphone 5 as my first smart phone almsot over a year ago now and im having so much regrets since i have so much problems with it.

the dust and waterproof is awesome, living in a mining town has everything that stands still for 5mins covered and a layer of dust. also, the front facing speakers means less need for headphones. never heard of dbrand before, but that LTT skin looks awesome