Like the orange skin, the z has the bet camera!

Hey Linus!

First of all - great video!

I'd really like to win this awesome phone!

It looks fantastic with the orange wrapping and btw orange is my favourite color! :D

Also the snappyness of the phone is outstanding comparing it to my curent phone which would make my life a whole lot easier!

And last but not least...

... I'm german so please forgive mistake which may occur.

<3

My favorite thing about the Z2 is the battery life!

Or maybe the camera :P

Dbrand's skins are awesome, and I usually don't like skins

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

I love the xperia Z2, much better than what i have now! (the xperia s).
The screen is a major selling point and the fact that the phone is dust and water proof makes my life easier, then i don't have to worry about it getting wet!
The skin that etzel designed and that dbrand implemented looks really good and i hope they are going to do these initiatives more often because it's a really original and pretty cool idea to have a personalized one of a kind phone, tablet etc.

so if dbrand and LTT would let me have this phone i would be so grateful!!

ps: good luck everyone ;)

The Sony Xperia Z2 seems like the perfect phone for me, it's so cool! Oh and dbrand has cool skins ^_^

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

Love the underwater option of the phone! Also want that skin, people be jelly.

Xperia Z2 has waterproof and an amazing cam!

Dbrand is awesome because they make this giveaway happen!!!

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

This phone is amazing love the water proof, and I really like the skin would be nice to have some tech tips gear

Love the look of the Z2. Reminiscent of my old iPhone 4. Dbrand are just awesome because of their great interaction with the tech community.

My favourite part of the Z2 is probably the water resistance/proof-ness. I love knowing that If there was a situation where my bag/pocket got wet I wouldn't care that my phone was in there because it would be safe :) 

My favourite thing about dbrand is that instead of making cases like a lot of people do, they make skins for the phone itself, they might not be the only ones that do that but they are the only ones that I've heard of, and seeing as Edzel (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) created the design does that mean anyone can too? or is it for special situations only? 

Goodluck to everyone that enters and I hope the person that wins enjoys their well deserved prize! :)

I love the ips screen on the Z2. Absolutely gorgeous. dbrand's skins are cool, looks like the phone was built with the skin already on it.

I want it! :o

That skin by dbrand just looks sooooo awsome!

Ánd the water resistance helps a lot!

I want it because i want better snap chat quality xD

That bulid quality, that screen, that camera, that speakers, that custom design, that everything, i mean that it would be nice upgrade from Nokia N96.

I like the company name, dbrand, just because Linus didn't know how to pronounce it. (and the skin looks EPIC)

Wow, the screen looks so cool! And I love how responsive this phone seems to be! Great job dbrand for making such an awesome custom skin, and I particularly love the fact that you did this giveaway :) keep it up!

I just now found out about dbrand, and I have to say I love the look of all of their skins compared to what I've seen before, and the Z2 has a purty screen!

Water proofiness, amazing specs and it looks DELICIOUS

Hmm not very good at this signature deallio so umm, specs :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4570K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO MBoard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GBx1 Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB; Western Digital WD Blue 1TB; Hitachi Clunk Clunk Whirl 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II Case: Antec 902 V3 PSU: Corsair RM 650 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro (with Media Centre)

Well my favourite thing about the Z2 is frankly... everything! I'm still using an iphone 3g. I guess the screen would make the most impact for me, and for dbrand

(dBrand?.. D-Brand?.. [dB]rand?) I've always liked the idea of customizing things, and this pr move is a really cool way to show off what they can do. 

FAYeBLX.jpg

above: phone protected by the will of gaben.

I love how Sony phones are becoming more and more user friendly. Front facing speakers, waterproof, huge screen with finally a great technology in the Z2. Also dbrand is just straight up a fantastic team with great quality products and a genius behind their Twitter :D

I like the camera button..... every phone should have one

The camera and new panel are awesome. Fav thing about dbrand is that their products look like they are really nice quality.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!