I like the overall size and looks of the Z2 and the front facing speakers and IPS display are a real plus in my book.  I have never heard of dbrand before but the LTT skin looks like it belongs on the phone and looks very professional. I'm still using a feature flip phone from 5 years ago since I could not justify the added cost of changing to a smartphone but at some point I will have to follow the herd.

I like that the phone has a decent battery life and dat screen, also I like dbrand's options of customising the front back and sides of phones

I like the design of the Z2

and I love the custom skin from Dbrand!

To be honest, I never heard of DBrand before but from what I see I think they really cool, I'm not really into the whole paint your phone thing but I do like some of the designs they have and might even try them one day.

About the phone, I really liked the older Z1 and the Z2 is much better. The main thing I like about it is the battery, I'm not as much of a power user as linus but when I do use my phone I use a lot so having a nice big battery is very nice, worlds better then what I have atm.

Also Good luck guys.

.AP.

-アパゾ

I'm a Sony fanboy and dbrand skins are nice  ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ

I love the front facing speakers, they sponsored the video/giveaway.

It has a 2.3 GHz core, my laptop has that. 3 GB of RAM, my laptop has that, so for me, it's just a small laptop.

I'm a big fan of the Linus Media Group corporation inc. Thats why I want that skin of this cool company called dbrand.

I was going to put my image signature here, but the forum said I couldn't.

Man it would be great to finally have an android phone. :(

Love the cool design of it.

Good luck everyone.

I love the Z2 because it is waterproof and it is better than the phone i see out there. The skin looks really neat and simple which i really like.

I really like the front facing speakers, good addition!

awesome phone specs and the skin looks fantastic!

maaaaannnnn it's really a perfect phone i love all the features just like ips screen, water & dust proof, nice front speaker, nice camera, nice battery life with that good specs also the user interface is prety good it's totaly better than my phone right now  :D  and thankfully dbrand is sponsoring this givaways yeaayyy i like it because i can buy skin for almost every gadget from smartphones, tablet and gaming device until the wearable like watch it has a wide variety of color also the good build quality too i just love both of them

Z2: 4k video and camera functions

dBrand: finally a company that doesn't make boring skins

I really like the front facing speakers, good addition!

I love the screen. It looks awesome, even from an angle :)

And dbrand skins fit so well I'll never get anything else.

My favorite feature in the dbrand is that they use 3M high quality materials for the covers.
My favorites feature in the Sony Xperia Z2 is the front speakers, the 4k video capturing, the IPS screen and etc.
I hope i win this giveaway cause i have a 3 years old Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo... Its okay but slow as fudge...

The Sony Xperia Z2 looks awesome, mostly because of the front facing speakers, 4k video and waterproofness.

I just took a look at the dbrand website, and some of their skins look quite amazing, especially liked the metallic and carbon ones.

I like that they finally put the speakers on the front.

Well, the Z2's screen looks fantastic as well as the 20Mp (!) camera.

About dbrand, they have a wide variety of phone skins (and much more) that look great!

I love that this may be the phone that's for me with the screen and the micro sd slot. It will prove to be a great upgrade from my iphone 4! Dbrand skins look amazing as well so i thank for that and the fact they sponsored the video makes it all the better :)

The best things in for me is the camera, front facing speaker, the display, and the battery life. My Xperia z has a decent camera, and battery life cant get me through the day. The update for this phone from the z is the things i really need and it perfe. And those skins are really sweet. A skin and protection that doesnt add any bulk for the phone. im hoping to own this badass phone.

Hi Linus. i love you video`s. 

I was actually veiwing this and waiting for my girlfriend giving birth to my son. =) 

But i forgot my phone in the waiting room at the hospital and it got stolen =/ so would love a custom Sony Z2. I love the cool custom cover.

Cheers.

Christer

I really dig the way this phone looks, and the way it performs.  It seems really snappy and this distro of Android doesn't seem over-bloated and full of unnecessary features. 

And I had never heard of DBrand before.  I think their prices are very reasonable, and I really appreciate that you can remove most of the manufacturer branding on the back.  I like a sleek phone that doesn't self-advertise with logos everywhere.  A good device will capture attention with beauty and functionality.

First post, thanks for having me!