So Linus Commented On One Of My Instagram Photos

JoshK

Maybe he will, after you grasp basic English.

You must feel so proud, making fun of someone with a learning disability in English. Its not my fault I'm bad. You don't see me making fun of things your bad at. I hope you return the fucking favor.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I would be fangiriling too. When Austin Evans replied to a tweet (That I sent to him for an opinion) I fangirled pretty hard. Then I started following Unbox Therapy on Twitter because I realized I hadn't been already, he started following me for like 2 hours. I think it was a mistake but I was still pretty happy. 

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

You bought some merch and are now supprised he replied to you with some generic comment?

Its like boasting about sleeping with a prostitute.

But without the herpes! Amirite? you know I'm right.

reading this thread makes me think I'm getting too old and jaded, because i don't get excited when Linus talks to me. Although I am a fan (or i wouldn't be here).

GabeN would prob be a different story though, lol.

Linus has never talked to me :( lol

He must be a megablocks kinda guy...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Question: 

Why did you scribe out your name? Luke replied to you with your name anyway, hahahha  :P 

The part I scribbled out was my real name, he referred to me with my username. 

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

The part I scribbled out was my real name, he referred to me with my username. 

Oh hahahahahha, just curious  :)

Linus looks an awful alot like a cat, you sure it's him? :mellow:

Plot twist: It was actually the cat that wrote to the OP, Linus was not involved.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I understand this may be a big deal for you, but I don't believe it's enough to make an entire thread about it.

aH2sa.png

and

aKy2n.jpg

Thats my picture as you see from my DP

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

its great when someones idol acknowledges them. I'm still waiting for Neo to get me.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I am sorry to say this Linus but you sometimes try to sound like a gay person. :(

So I own a PC Gaming instagram page where I post pictures of pcs setups, screenshots etc. And in the description of one I said: I just ordered my highLANder shirt last night. Cant wait to rock my @LinusTech swag. And then linus commented and said nice rig. Im stoked because Linus is like my favorite person and if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be into computers and I would know that Luke existed. Thanks Linus :D

attachicon.gifIMG_3415.PNG

Sorry If Im fan girling

/restrainingOrder On