So Linus Commented On One Of My Instagram Photos

JoshK

So I own a PC Gaming instagram page where I post pictures of pcs setups, screenshots etc. And in the description of one I said: I just ordered my highLANder shirt last night. Cant wait to rock my @LinusTech swag. And then linus commented and said nice rig. Im stoked because Linus is like my favorite person and if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be into computers and I would know that Luke existed. Thanks Linus :D

post-77334-0-12084200-1407084123_thumb.p

Sorry If Im fan girling

Your so lucky!! If linus did that to me I'd freak out xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

#LukeMasterRace or #SlickMasterRace...if you're into that..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Well apparently @JoshK, @bchampion96 & pretty much everyone else is very stoked when Linus comments on something we/you say.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Take your overused gif and negativity and leave, plz.  :)

What if an underused GIF is used?

fxdDiXE.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I think you know what i mean !

post-55787-0-94128600-1407085130.jpg

But seriously, if Linus Says it's a nice Rig, It is

post-55787-0-94128600-1407085130.jpg

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Lol "wouldn't know that Luke existed"

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Well apparently @JoshK, @bchampion96 & pretty much everyone else is very stoked when Linus comments on something we/you say.

It's not that he comments, it's that you tend to be discovered after that :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

It's not that he comments, it's that you tend to be discovered after that :P

I know :D apparently the VP designer of Project ara is following me xD

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

But seriously, if Linus Says it's a nice Rig, It is.

I don't know, Linus thinks his rig is pretty nice, but I dislike it for the most part.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut, at least do your mom some courtesy.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I don't know, Linus thinks his rig is pretty nice, but I dislike it for the most part.

The Man Got issues, and remember, " don't do as i do, do as i say" says @LinusTech   :D

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Luke made a tweet about Watch dogs being really unoptimized, and he replied to me. It was awesome. 

post-75138-0-42593300-1407094318_thumb.j

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

Linus looks an awful alot like a cat, you sure it's him? :mellow:

Details separate people.

Neat. No harm in getting excited about something cool that happens to you. I did the same when I got to play Hardline with Jay and Jerry and got called out on the stream for constantly killing Jerry. :P
All the people saying they don't care clearly do care, because if they really didn't they wouldn't bother complaining.
I bet you they're just secretly jealous.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Everyone is just jelly. Having Linus praise your build is like having GabeN say hi to you.

Congratulations JoshK, you've been blessed by the chosen one of GabeN. 

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue LINIXTEKTEPS R DE BES I LUV LINUX huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Luke made a tweet about Watch dogs being really unoptimized, and he replied to me. It was awesome. 

Question: 

Why did you scribe out your name? Luke replied to you with your name anyway, hahahha  :P 

Your so lucky!! If linus did that to me I'd freak out xD

Maybe he will, after you grasp basic English.