Scamming the Windows support scammers, Carey Holzman, GENIUS

I am still watching it but.... Hahahahaha.

ugh. these guys call my house every week and I've been wondering how to have some fun with them  :D

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Wonderful, just wonderful. *sobbing*

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ugh. these guys call my house every week and I've been wondering how to have some fun with them  :D

Really? Never had them call me. :P

change numbers?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

change numbers?

my mom runs a business from home and changing our number could prevent some of her clients from contacting her.

I might just call Bell and ask them to blacklist the numbers if that's possible

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

my mom runs a business from home and changing our number could prevent some of her clients from contacting her.

most likely

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I love how Carey plays dumb.

Legit+one+of+the+best+movies+made+in+the

Call Bell and tell them that you're getting harassed by these numbers. Don't ask them to blacklist the numbers, but rather, demand that they do.

Bell certainly has the capability to do so, but they're less likely to charge you for it if you go running in guns blazing.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Alright? I almost committed suicide

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Excuse me?

u w0t m9

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Call Bell and tell them that you're getting harassed by these numbers. Don't ask them to blacklist the numbers, but rather, demand that they do.

Bell certainly has the capability to do so, but they're less likely to charge you for it if you go running in guns blazing.

yeah. I learned that Bell will generally give you discounts and free shit if you go in guns blazing, yelling at every customer service rep.

u w0t m9

Scammer says alright every 3 seconds m8 and with that accent its killing me

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Scammer says alright every 3 seconds m8 and with that accent its killing me

Yeah but he gets fooled. :D

Those clowns make their kind look so bad. I feel sorry for these sick people. 

Those clowns make their kind look so bad. I feel sorry for these sick people. 

Watch the whole thing, like.....the karma thing from Carey, and the man just saying yes and agreeing but in reality not caring.

*insert nuke it from orbit pic here*

OH! I've had one of those calls very recently. They are actually quite funny! xD It was an Indian guy who claimed his name was "Michael".

I reacted by saying bs, (I actually said more than the 2 letters), and then I hung up. :P LOL

MUHAHHAHA! I should have recorded it when this happened to me. I acted completely like I trusted her but just kept asking questions that she should know but clearly didn't.

She hung up after 8.30 minutes.....

In heavy indian accent "I need you to turn on your computer OKAY!?.......Its very important that you do what I say"

The girl calling me was better than him.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Just watched this video from Carey Holzman.  This has got to be the funniest videos he has uploaded. See what happens when you try to have a conversation with the "Windows Tech Department".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVQoAlQrnSg

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Was going to post this but I was too busy watching it!

It's sooooooooo funny!

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

There are easier ways, call them and pretend your having trouble dual booting with Linux.

Edit: lol thought he was calling and messing with the actual windows tech support people

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs