What makes your system unique?

The fact that I have an i3 2120

No one on this forum is this poor. 

Read my specs

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Well sir I will have you know, that we went poor buying the parts for these systems. 

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

My secondary sytem is an imac g4, and i use a wacom tablet instead of a mouse on it.

IM using it now.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have legos holding up what was once a sagging graphics card.

So much for the back plate :|

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Fractal R4 Blackout with a OCZ 1000W Fatal1ty PSU individual sleeve. Maybe not unique but I love the look! *drool*

However I also have a 3770k and an Antec H20 920 and no OC. I'm scared to OC  :(

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

And who even are you people?

And what is the meaning of life?

And @Enderman why are you playing so much minecraft?

And @Enderman can you tell me how can someone spend so much time in game about placing blocks?

And @Enderman what do you do when you play minecraft?

1) We are the LTT minions.

2) 42

3) Because I like to, and people enjoy my videos of it.

4) It's a creative game where you actually use your brain to be creative and build a personalized world rather than just shooting people for points.

5) I do everything possible in the game, and explore new possibilities that others may have not thought about previously.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I guess I don't swear by one particular peripheral brand...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Probably my beautiful internal usb 2.0 cable. It once broke and one wire came off, and now its taped together. It really, really looks makesift. 

My case because it looks different from others in that price range.

I have $20. Yeah. Right. Not poor.

On topic, my rig is so special because I spent $50 on a case in a $570 budget build, $30 on a aftermarket heat sink, and I could have got cooler chip and faster chip(Yes, it would have been cooler overall) using the money spent on the AM cooler.

The custom paint job, black with some extra details. click the blue link in my sig.

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I have ITX buyer's remorse. does that make it unique?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

The fact that it's still running because I really don't take good care of it and it's old (6 years).

Other than that is my usual approach at min maxing: AMD CPU (Phenom II Dual core CPU) and Nvidia GPU (EVGA 260) which is in my opinions one of the best ways to get you the best GPU available that it's still reasonable (i.e. the 280x nowadays beats Nvidia in the midrange category but is a bit too hot for my room which is well above 30c for most of the year) with just enough CPU horsepower to let it do it's thing but nothing more while keeping the price down (AMD really has a much reasonable price range than intel for price conscious buyers is not even close like in the case of GPUs)

-------

Current Rig

-------

It has a HUGE bottleneck. I should have bought a new mobo/CPU instead of a new GPU.

Oh, also the mobo is from a Dell Inspiron 580.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

I have a Giant "SHURE" sticker on the side. otherwise I have a cookie cutter mid/high end rig.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

The fact i have an i7-2700k @ 3.9 with the stock cooler

Very ugly cables

Horrible cable management 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I can overclock without having a "K" SKU.

It's magic.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Node 304 with two AIO liquid coolers (CPU and GPU). :)

IMG_20140729_004010_zpsfffplf16.jpg

IMG_20140729_001432_zpsw3orjlvg.jpg

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

It is still connected to a 1440x900 monitor since 2007, and is only powered by Acer and Logitech. Oh and it has an "aftermarket" Club 3D! GeForce GT 610 in there. Loud, but keeps very cool.

And my free PC has a Pentium 4 HT 3.0GHz with loud Zalman leafblower cooler. And about each part is labeled to have been installed in 2004. And I still use 2001 Philips speakers on it. AAAND it has a 56.6k modem, in case my internet really breaks down (router has been overheating lately)

I know, I should get a job.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

This:

side view left

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Let me list them off....

• I kept the handle on my NZXT Vulcan, not really unique, just uncommon
  • My Hyper 212 Evo exhausts upwards towards the exhaust fans instead of being mounted sideways
  • My rig exhausts from the top 2 fans, not really unique, rather more uncommon
  • My GPU is a potato/ HD 5450 and I cry about that every night because I'm too poor to buy a new GPU :(
  • I have 2 different types of fans in my case, 3 of them are LED, 1 is not (2 counting the CPU fan)
  • I have only 120mm fans in my case, even on the cpu cooler
  • I have 4 case fans
  • No SSD
  • I use a few Legos that stick out the side of my case (rather attractively, believe it or not) as a headphone stand
  • I changed the power LED's from orange to green by de-soldering the orange ones and adding in green ones
  • I have a $70 mouse along with a $30 mousepad with a $5 PS/2 keyboard (Corsair M65, Razer Vespula, and a P4-era OEM Dell keyboard)

Now, given what you know about the Vulcan, one of the above makes absolutely no sense. First person to point it out gets an Internet cookie.

HINT: My case only has 3 120mm fan mounts

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

post-84472-0-49372100-1406921097_thumb.j

Made of wood.

Made it myself.

Bigger than a 900D.

Relatively cheap.

Hyper 212 fan in pull.

Top mounted PSU, which is unusual these days.

Very quiet once I swap out the PSU fan.

For now I can absolutely guarantee only one of these exists.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.