What makes your system unique?

The only thing I can think of is that my copy of windows 8 is in Japanese. Also I'm using a corsair 760t case which I haven't seen many other people use. 

wcd0sm.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

attachicon.gif2014-07-20_19-27-59.jpg

Made of wood.

Made it myself.

that is quite unique, good job there :mellow: were you doing a ghetto build because of cash issue or just doing it for fun?

Details separate people.

that is quite unique, good job there :mellow: were you doing a ghetto build because of cash issue or just doing it for fun?

Bit of both.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

My case. Loads of people have the likes of Fractal Design R3/R4, as do I for my media PC. But for my latest rig I wanted something different. Zalman Z3 Plus in white.

I can't put my laptop on my workbench because space, but I am often in need of viewing datasheets or circuit diagrams or other useful data when soldering/tinkering.

So I ripped apart an old laptop that I will mount under the workbench. The screen will be wired to the board and mounted on the wall with a couple of nails.

What do I win?

P.S. that's not actually windows XP. It's Windows Embedded 2009.

P.P.S. If you look at the CPU Fan you can see I've hardwired it to 5V to keep the CPU as cool as possible.

post-93043-0-79155000-1406924174.jpg

giphy.gif

That is the smoothest GIF I have ever seen :o

- My case is 3DGameMan's HAF X review sample

- It has a hidden drawer behind a 5.25 inch bay cover

- I modded my Power LED to be the lightsaber light in a Darth Vader statue

Intel i7 920 @ 4.0GHz | 12GB Crucial Tracer DDR3 | EVGA X58 Classified

Asus Radeon 7970 | Review Sample Coolermaster HAF-X | Noctua NH-D14

NES HTPC | Arcade PC (40" 4:3 Plasma)

I have a magnetic button my friend made for me that says "O'Doyle Rules" on it and I have it on my side window.

My case costs more than my GPU.... :unsure:

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

Well it's black and looks like an eraser...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I cut up a vacuum bag and used it as dust filters.

Not too proud of that

attachicon.gif2014-07-20_19-27-59.jpg

Made of wood.

Made it myself.

Bigger than a 900D.

Relatively cheap.

Hyper 212 fan in pull.

Top mounted PSU, which is unusual these days.

Very quiet once I swap out the PSU fan.

For now I can absolutely guarantee only one of these exists.

Makes me think of my avatar.  :D

Makes me think of my avatar.  :D

Don't worry about it. This machine rarely exceeds 50C.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Honestly nothing really ATM. However, I am saving some money (I already sold one of my GPUs, and I miss it) and I'm going to make a Custom water cooling loop optimized for silence in the white h440.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

It has two Pentium 4 stickers on a 2002 case whilst actually running an i5  ^_^

Not my system but my friend built his rig inside a Scaleo P. It has an i7 and a 7850 or a 7870 in it.

I have a soundcard with red LED's that i got for free for the sole purpose of having a red glow under my GPU.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Lets see, all my fans are Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 pwm either 120mm or 140mm including the two on my Corsair H105,, I removed the second hard drive tray in my Corsair 750d for one of those fans, MSI Gaming 9 ac, not seen any consumer builds with it, Toshiba 2TB hard drive, because it was cheaper than the equivalent Seagate drive and has a 2 year warranty.

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)