Have you ever done anything, almost subconsciously without knowing?

DarkEnergy

Just a few minutes ago I was going to make cereal for my midnight snack. I got out a bowl and the next thing I knew I had opened up a loaf of bread and grabbed 2 slices.  Almost a week ago I was going to brush my teeth. got the toothbrush and for some reason, almost put hand soap on it instead of toothpaste. Has anyone done things like this before? :P

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I walk home about 3km every day and sometimes i pass time by making things up in my head, one day i completely zoned out and when i snapped out of it i was home having not remembered walking at all :o 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

happens to me all the time :P I just can't think of any examples right now

only thing I can remember doing is shutting off my alarm clock while about 99% asleep cause I didn't want to get up, didn't wake up enough to realize what I was doing xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I was damn tired one afternoon after a chain of 2 hardcore exams (preceeded by an all-nighter) and a stressful shift at my part time job so I sleepwalked to my dorm room...

It was winter, 25th of Dec to be precise, the road was covered in snow, and i was driving to my girlfriend. I drove for ~3 km without even remembering a single bit of how i did this. I was woken up by a sharp corner which i was heading to @ 70 kph, road still coeverd in snow. Guess what happened.

who cares...

I wouldn't know.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

walking to school at 7am for last 5 years. I STILL DONT REMEMBER IT

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I was re-assembling a peugeot xu9 engine. Or at least i think that's what it was. It was in a peugeot 205 gti 1,9

The head was off the engine and then all i can remember is finishing up the last bits.

Can't remember any of it. Don't really care since im not enthusiastic about french cars. And it's still running to this day. So i don't think i messed anything important up 

And i caught myself sitting in front of my computer once. I don't remember leaving my chair. But i was munching on a habanero for some reason... And i keep those in my fridge

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I walk home about 3km every day and sometimes i pass time by making things up in my head, one day i completely zoned out and when i snapped out of it i was home having not remembered walking at all :o

I've done that whilst driving on like a 45 minute trip. Always a jarring sensation when you think "how did I get here?"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Open Firefox to search...

Forgot.. search what I think it was I was looking for...

Close Firefox

Shutdown Laptop..

Suddenly remember the original search query.

Turn on Laptop

Open Firefox

Forget it all over again..

FML.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz