Gifts for the Gf, Wife, etc?

LDX

I am terrible at giving gifts to ladies so I always chose to give tech gadgets

BUT I already gave her a laptop, tablet, smartphone, and all the tech thingies that a wife can enjoy

And dont wanna get into clothing or jewerly cause picking those its a nightmare

So any advice or even links for gifts for ladies (besides laptops, tabelts and smartphones)

would be appreciated

PD: I just posted the same subject on my local forum and got nothing but trolls so pls avoid troll comments... (just in case)

Thanks

Option 1 - http://www.ice.com/product/bracelets/womens-silver-bracelet-prd_bsw_106015'>13 1/5 Carat Created Ruby & Diamond Sterling Silver Bracelet

Option 2 - http://www.ice.com/product/pendants/gemstone-pendant-prd_pcc_102091'>6 1/2 Carat Blue Topaz & Diamond Sterling Silver & 14K Yellow Gold Heart Pendant w/ 3-Strand Chain

If anything just have a look around the site and if you can get some info on her likes and dislikes.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

Headphones/earphones... girls like accessories.

thinking bluetooth... Thanks for the advice

I appreciate it

SPA gift certificates. Works like a charm!

loved those earbuds

I appreciate ur advice, thanks a lot

its great to have a girl's thought about it

SPA gift certificates. Works like a charm!

good one!!! Thanks

loved those earbuds

I appreciate ur advice, thanks a lot

its great to have a girl's thought about it

Not a problem, was glad to help :) goodluck!

Headphones/earphones... girls like accessories.

If it comes in color options all the better, and don't worry too much about sound quality if it looks cool or can be accessorized itself or be an accessory. As in worn to keep hair in place or double as a necklace.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I just go with money. Bitches like money :)

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

dude, im married, she owns it all....!!!!

Words of wisdom....

For my girl's presents I just let her pick whatever she wants jewelry wise, I know i'd screw it up :L 

#!

For my girl's presents I just let her pick whatever she wants jewelry wise, I know i'd screw it up :L 

Used to do the same....

But I know this woman, she wants me to surprise her

Why women are so complicated? 

sometimes I wish i was gay

The best gift to be given to a girl is the swiss choclates and roses

Is she a techy/gamer type of girl? I would advise looking at it's either VSauce2 or 3 with Game LUT - some really really cool stuff.. 

Perhaps I forgot to explain that Im looking for some kind of a little bit expensive thing

something that i can choose and feel comfortable with my choice

some kind of a ONE TIME gift, lets assume its christmas....

I usually take her for nice trips and fancy dinners, flowers, chocolates and stuff (damn: i'm so hen pecked)

but something that can make the difference

All suggestions are great... and I will definitely give them a chance later on

was thinking in one of those ROOMBA robots, but appliances are not a good idea either......

I am terrible at giving gifts to ladies so I always chose to give tech gadgets

BUT I already gave her a laptop, tablet, smartphone, and all the tech thingies that a wife can enjoy

And dont wanna get into clothing or jewerly cause picking those its a nightmare

So any advice or even links for gifts for ladies (besides laptops, tabelts and smartphones)

would be appreciated

PD: I just posted the same subject on my local forum and got nothing but trolls so pls avoid troll comments... (just in case)

Thanks

coming onto a tech forum wishing advice that isn't relating laptops, smartphones, etc. for gifts may have not been the best thing ever.

if the anniversary year is a multiple of a 2 or a 5 then get her nice jewelry. if its a 5 year get her a necklace and matching ear-rings. if its a 2 year something like a bracelet and a dog would be very nice.

also, get her a full day at a spa. ask for a full treatment. depending on what she does with her hair you may need to make sure that includes a wash and cut (though its usually included). afterwards when she gets back home she'll have a nice set of jewelry and a matching dress to go with it (take a lady friend to help you shop... maybe a sister?) and for the love of god don't forget the shoes. put on top of the ensemble a note saying when you'll pick her up. then take her to a upscale restaurant and wear a nice suit to it. wine and dine her. take her home, do some romance and you win.

in all honesty, constant tech gifts for anniversaries are somewhat lame. anniversaries are supposed to be times where you show your deep level of love and appreciation/adoration towards your spouse. not sure how a tech gadget can convey all that compared to a day of pampering and romance.

Be like, hey ive got a few hundred dollars here, lets go shopping. The girl I work with loves to look at dresses at work. Its like dress shopping on the net. If I had a girlfriend id be like you know what, we are going dress shopping today. X amount of dollars to spend on clothes. And then just escourt her around.