Show off your latest purchases

And this suddenly arrived. 

NNIEMe2.jpg 

cshad7Q.jpg 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

and i thought computer parts were expensive QQ0.03197000+1438262647.jpg

also bucnh a beers and bunch of pizzas

there was an important handball match today and as a avid fan and big supporter, we ofc went to a pub after the game

drunk as hell atm, sorry!

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

3 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Radiators!

28e9be1366.jpg

Also bought a house last week but who cares about that because radiators!

Pretty sure that I bought the 280mm for Anthrax8 as well got teh last one from PerformancePCs a while back EK had run out and had to make more.

49 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Just a very slight sneak peak of the stuff I scored for FREE.

IMG_20160406_212248.jpg

looks like some fun stuff if you ask me.

_20160406_224955.JPG

Ordered three of the cheapest pink USB powerbanks I could find... Two will be used in my "new" 40 year old multimeters. The other... I dunno. They offered a tiny discount for three, so I guess I will have a spare pink powerbank.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

_20160406_224955.JPG

Ordered three of the cheapest pink USB powerbanks I could find... Two will be used in my "new" 40 year old multimeters. The other... I dunno. They offered a tiny discount for three, so I guess I will have a spare pink powerbank.

donate to me because

i need moar

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Went to a couple thrift shops to day. Got two Pokémon figurines and some games:

GameCube:

- Medal of Honor Rising Sun

SNES:

- Super Mario All-Stars

- International Superstar Soccer

- FIFA International Soccer

I normally NEVER find SNES or really games older than 6th gen here, so incredibly lucky :D I was walking through the stores with these games (the SNES games, got the GameCube games somewhere else) and some.. 14 or whatever year old came up to me and asked me "Where did you get those games?!!" and I was like "I got them over at the counter, but these were the last ones" he: "oh wow, that's a shame.. You are really lucky you found those!" and we talked a bit about what he and me collected.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Chinese food

well, the second-to-last thing I bought is Chinese food

Motherboard, three powerbanks, two AC amp/voltmeters

Fuck USPS. We got our lock changed because we lost our keys, so they are supposed to hold the mail until we get new keys and a new lock.

Well, the lock's been changed WELL over a week ago, but they

Can't find the keys

And now they are delivering SOME mail to the parcel locker (some being my packagesπ, so even if we went to pick up our mail on hold, we couldnt get my packages. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

12 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

vR9MSxV.png

You paid 100$ on amazon?? I got them a month ago and I paid 170...  :(

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

3 motor controllers compatible with Arduino.

8 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

Sorry to hear that mate. How are the headphones, if I may ask? :D

I really like them and i think they were worth the money, though it is kinda sad how expensive stuff got over here  I got them as an addition to my HD558 and wanted closed-back this time. Sealing is adequate, sound is good for the price. The "Bass-slider" is nice to have, though the last two or at least the highest setting is unbearable (for me)^^ I usually leave it on "linear" (second setting) or "less bassy" (first). But its convenient being able to change it at all and I guess the "modularity" will come in handy when one of the foam piecs wears out

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Bought a used Tube Amp BL2, it's a portable tube amp and I like what I see and hear. It's very powerful indeed, with my HEK, I need only set volume knob at the 8 o'clock mark and it's loud enough for me. Listening to Queen and it's a treat....

02_zpsi3acsu4f.jpg

Here's a shot that shoed the orange glow from the tube through the perforated area.....I'm sticking to my vow, no more cans! Just other audio related stuff....

04_zps9iexr0v9.jpg

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

8 hours ago, KaptajnKnass said:

Bought a new lens.

buwl3nS.jpg?1

3VSK6Wf.jpg?1

vnJcrxQ.jpg?1

What watch is that? Iam looking for classic style watch that is sub 4cm and leather/velour straps. So far i only found seiko 5 and a version with leather strap is somewhat rare. Recommendation anyone?? Not quartz tho

4 minutes ago, agentagent47 said:

What watch is that? Iam looking for classic style watch that is sub 4cm and leather/velour straps. So far i only found seiko 5 and a version with leather strap is somewhat rare. Recommendation anyone?? Not quartz tho

Looks like a Hamilton Jazzmaster Day Date Auto.

I have a Hamilton Automatic as well - nice watches.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

19 minutes ago, SonoDanshi said:

I have a Hamilton Automatic as well - nice watches.

Damn that is one expensive watch, any other options? 

7 hours ago, agentagent47 said:

What watch is that?

7 hours ago, SonoDanshi said:

That's exactly what it is!

I love the Jazzmaster design and Hamilton don't charge you an arm & a leg for a base ETA movement, a lot of value for your money in my opinion!

1 hour ago, KaptajnKnass said:

I love the Jazzmaster design and Hamilton don't charge you an arm & a leg for a base ETA movement, a lot of value for your money in my opinion!

Fully agree with you on this. Even though I already have a Hamilton I use as a daily wear, I keep going back and looking at different models because I like their design and the movement they use is also half decent (in fact it's a lot more accurate than my Baume et Mercier which is a kick in the nuts)

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Is Hamilton an American thing? 'Cause I've barely heard of it, perhaps from a movie I'd seen a while back. I'm more of a Swiss watch or European watch dude myself, more familiar with Oris, Omega, Breitling, etc....and, of course, Rolex. I have a Rolex Date, a lower priced Tag Heuer (I think it's called Formula, mine's with the steel bracelet instead of the rubber ones)and Oris but the real collector in my family is my elder bro. He has a Franck Mueller (about 50-60k USD), and A Lange & Sohne (platinum case and leather strap, around 20k I think), an Omega Constellation and a Rolex amongst others. I bought the Oris and Tag Heuer on my own, my old man bought us each a Rolex Date, like 30+ years back, that says something about the quality of Rolex 'cause we still have our watches and these suckers are still ticking away as good as new.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2