Whats something cool for my birthday

spwath

cake

IM already having cake.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

another monitor maybe?... :huh:

Details separate people.

Fleshlight

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

SSD no question, not even a question!

You say You don't need one, I call false, every gaming pc needs one.

SSD no question, not even a question!

You say You don't need one, I call false, every gaming pc needs one.

For what? Why?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ice? My heart (shots fired at myself)? Liquid cooling? Ice cream? You said cool, I offered cool.

For what? Why?

Faster load times In Windows, all games, everything else you put on it, pretty obvious no? Just a fraction of the time a HDD would need, world of difference. Not going with an SSD is just not an option in my view.

Ice? My heart (shots fired at myself)? Liquid cooling? Ice cream? You said cool, I offered cool.

Wish I had cool, I am currently in a budget hotel room in Denmark. Aside from the insane noise from the parties going on around I Need to have the windows open otherwise I melt from the insane heat, no AC and also the room is very small. Feels like a prison worse even.

Get a pair of Sennheisers or Audio Technicas (M40x)

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Get a pair of Sennheisers or Audio Technicas (M40x)

Unfortunately, my parents say my headphones are fine now.

Get a cat

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Get a cat

My dad is allergic and we have a dog

Hmm. Tell them to surprise you

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Get a parrot ar drone. I got one and they are really awesome

CPU:4790k MOBO:A CHEAP GIGABYTE Z97x-Sli RAM: G.SKILL 1333mhz 8gb GPU:MSI GTX 780 PSU:TT SMARTPOWER 750w Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 Cpu Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper T4
Phone: Samsung ativ S Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse: Razer Mamba Headset: Turtle Beach XP Seven
3 monitors FTW only use 1 for gaming though. #MLG

Get a parrot ar drone. I got one and they are really awesome

How much are those? And I heard that the software for android was bad.

How much are those? And I heard that the software for android was bad.

like 300 dollars

Cheap firearms?

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Cheap firearms?

Firearms?

Im 14, and live in a suburban setting

Firearms?

Doesn't mean you can't shoot and an adult purchase one for the house then go to any local range. I started when I was fifteen.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Firearms?

2 words for you.

Mosin,

Nagant.

2nd most mass produced firearm of all time. Deadliest rifle of world war 2. Russian hunting rifle. It's dirt cheap (DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 150 FOR THE LONG BARREL VERSION). If it's a short barrel pay no more than 250 unless it's in excellent condition, or has a scope on it already.

It's just a simple bolt action, got my first .22 bolt action at 12, wish It had been a Moisin. SO much fun to shoot, especially when it throws out 3 foot fireballs.

Everyone should learn how to shoot, even if it's only on a bolt action.

Most fun you can have for less than 500 bucks. Especially when you consider that it shoots the absolute cheapest of all big bore ammo's. 7.62x54

The old saying is that Mosin's arent made, they grow underground in fields in the Ukraine (not a joke about anything recent, thats been the joke since like the 70's)