Whats something cool for my birthday

spwath

Yeah for that price you can get a long barrel mosin, and just use the ridiculously long bayonet to pick stuff up lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

OK I'm not getting any guns

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

How much are those? And I heard that the software for android was bad.

I dunno how much they cost in the US as i live in Australia. I also have no idea what the android version is like as i use an iPad yo use it.

CPU:4790k MOBO:A CHEAP GIGABYTE Z97x-Sli RAM: G.SKILL 1333mhz 8gb GPU:MSI GTX 780 PSU:TT SMARTPOWER 750w Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 Cpu Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper T4
Phone: Samsung ativ S Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse: Razer Mamba Headset: Turtle Beach XP Seven
3 monitors FTW only use 1 for gaming though. #MLG

Lol, what a crazy idea. Getting a 14 year old a firearm. That will surely end well.

(ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?!)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Lol, what a crazy idea. Getting a 14 year old a firearm. That will surely end well.

I've shot them before, but I don't want one...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not at all. 200 years ago a 14 year old would have been quite capable of being the head of a household. I myself had a .22 bolt action at 12. Most kids learn to shoot younger than that.

Although I see you live in Europe, which would explain your view on the matter.

I'd sooner trust a 12 year old with any gun, than I do any politician in the world with the power we give them. Look what they do with it.

And I do mean ANY gun

Not at all. 200 years ago a 14 year old would have been quite capable of being the head of a household. I myself had a .22 bolt action at 12. Most kids learn to shoot younger than that.

Although I see you live in Europe, which would explain your view on the matter.

Perhaps.

Everyone in my sorroundings is quite unified when we hear about the U. S. "gun debate" - no one can believe how it can even be a debate.

Edit: If you knew the incompetence of our (Slovenian) "leaders" you would be REALLY thankful they don't possess any WMDs.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Perhaps.

Everyone in my sorroundings is quite unified when we hear about the U. S. "gun debate" - no one can believe how it can even be a debate.

Edit: If you knew the incompetence of our (Slovenian) "leaders" you would be REALLY thankful they don't possess any WMDs.

Not to clear what you mean about how it can even be a debate (as in your opinions?)

All politicians that I've ever been aware of, are both corrupt and incompetent. Wouldn't trust them in person with a plastic bag.

Ignorance and fear are weaknesses, ignorance and fear of firearms serves no purpose. Education is safety, not outright fear and shunning of what is ultimately an inanimate object.

Er, let's get off the gun debate.

I don't want a gun.

Not to clear what you mean about how it can even be a debate (as in your opinions?)

All politicians that I've ever been aware of, are both corrupt and incompetent. Wouldn't trust them in person with a plastic bag.

Ignorance and fear are weaknesses, ignorance and fear of firearms serves no purpose. Education is safety, not outright fear and shunning of what is ultimately an inanimate object.

I meant everyone here believes people should not own guns.

Now let's lay off the subject, I see op is getting frustrated :D

You can pm me if you really want to continue though

Spoiler

I meant everyone here believes people should not own guns.

Now let's lay off the subject, I see op is getting frustrated :D

You can pm me if you really want to continue though

Meh, point ceded.

I would however point out the recent mass knife attacks in china, should they outlaw all knives then?

One final fact. Most "kills" made with guns, are the result of military and police actions, if anyone shouldn't be allowed to have guns, it's them.