Crysis 3 Giveaway

ClutchHunter

Hey, do you like cheetos?

post-5552-0-13729700-1369271679.jpg

post-5552-0-13729700-1369271679.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Only a few hours left for anyone that wishes to enter :)

My setup used to be linked here but links aren't allowed so... it shall remain a mystery!

I hope i win.  :P

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I finally have a computer that could play this!

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

Jason Brody :)

post-5552-0-75411200-1369282364.jpg

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Jason Brody :)

Looks much much different from in the game.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Looks much much different from in the game.

ikr xD got the pic from the fc3 wiki

Wait,.... last 7 days?! D: NOO that means I'm not eligible D: (i joined in 19 May) NOO COME ON I MADE A VERY FUNNY POST+ IM VERY ACTIVE ON THE FORUM D:

Also, question, if you got it for free, why didn't you redeem the game for yourself? Why give it away to some random dude who you'll never meet IRL ever? Or do you already own it? :o

Wait,.... last 7 days?! D: NOO that means I'm not eligible D: (i joined in 19 May) NOO COME ON I MADE A VERY FUNNY POST+ IM VERY ACTIVE ON THE FORUM D:

Also, question, if you got it for free, why didn't you redeem the game for yourself? Why give it away to some random dude who you'll never meet IRL ever? Or do you already own it? :o

i think he should count, he is active for how long hes been here and he has a avatar (i don't respect those without an av.. Not really sure why). And he probably doesn't like the type of game crysis is or he bought 2 gpus and is giving us the extra code

i think he should count, he is active for how long hes been here and he has a avatar (i don't respect those without an av.. Not really sure why). And he probably doesn't like the type of game crysis is or he bought 2 gpus and is giving us the extra code

Thanks bro! :D, I don't know if I'm breaking the rules here IF I am then I apologize, and let me know, I'll remove this post immediately  (it says maximum is 1 entry per page, per person) but thanks anyway! :D

Yeah those with no avatar are like... come on bro what are you doing! I can't take them as seriously(those with no avatar). it's like they consider the account on this forum a throw-away worthless account, which is Bull...Stuff ... I don't know if we're allowed to swear in this forum.. xd shoulda read the rules but whateves

Aha I see.

Thanks for the game dude! (GL to everyone! Hope I win, fingers crossed!)

Hopefully Crysis 3 is a better gameplay experience than Crysis 2 was. Either way, hopefully I win because it will give me something to do when I retreat to the depths of my parents basement.

Derpy Batman... Nuff said.

Great picture

Hopefully Crysis 3 is a better gameplay experience than Crysis 2 was. Either way, hopefully I win because it will give me something to do when I retreat to the depths of my parents basement.

The Multiplayer beta was great had a real fun time with it and looked nice with all the effects and the water splashing. Plus it had a bow. And anything with a bow is just awesome.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Great picture

The Multiplayer beta was great had a real fun time with it and looked nice with all the effects and the water splashing. Plus it had a bow. And anything with a bow is just awesome.

yea but now its just cod, campers with explosive snipers and bows, thats all it is :/

You didn't like Crysis 2? I really liked it, as far as story and the feel of the game goes it was better than Crysis, but overall I do like Crysis better. but that doesn't mean Crysis 2 is a bad game to me at all.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Good luck everyone.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

If this is still open add me to the comp, and i don't have an avatar because i don't have a worthy picture YET.

Here is my picture that will make you laugh. Sorry for the racism, but u have to admit it's funny.

aX0D1LP_460s.jpg

Hello! Today (or rather this time tomorrow) I'm going to give away a Crysis 3 key. You must have been a member of the forums for at least seven days (yes, I will check). I'll put all the entries into one of those online random option picker things and we'll see who wins. Sound good?  :) 

If you wish to enter, just post below, but at a maximum of once per page per person. I'll allocate extra points if you manage to make me laugh. Good luck! 

Here's the blacked out email with the prize:

gJhDHAr.png

Assuming this garners any interest whatsoever, good luck! 

i love you

So who won o.o

Probably no one yet.

haha, im eagerly waiting.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

Something to draw my attention off DotA2 for a month ???

:P :D