How Did You Find This Forum (Open to Everyone)

ddbtkd456

I found the forum trough looking at Linus and others videos. :lol:

NCIX unboxing,, wish he did something like that now, :(

Details separate people.

NCIX unboxing,, wish he did something like that now, :(

Dont we all....

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

linussssss vids of coarse :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

linussssss vids of coarse :3

hahaha...your horse looks like hes on LSD.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I imprisoned Luke in a room for 3 weeks and told him to make a forum.

Hahahahaha thats great...lol. Gave him food and water only?

I had been a fan for a long time and decided to join when I started building my own rig.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

hahaha...your horse looks like hes on LSD.

:D

I imprisoned Luke in a room for 3 weeks and told him to make a forum.

and then you throw a flash drive and destroy all his hard work

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Before WAN Show there was 'the live stream', that's what it was called. During one of these live streams they mentioned that they were working on a forum, I thought it would be a great idea to join.  I remember everyone was complaining about vBulletin 5, let's say the forum didn't have the best start, but now it's different and much better than it was to begin with.

when i wanted to participate in the first garage sale

Started looking at newegg for building my first PC. Didn't like the reviews system (reviews from other products mixed in with reviews from the product your looking at, etc). Tried watching some newegg TV video's but I for some reason find Paul from newegg to be annoying (I honestly cannot define why, he just irks me). Saw some LTT vids in youtube searchs, didn't look at them.

It wasn't until I clicked on a video in newegg, that turned out to be an LTT video. So I said "huh....maybe I'll check this out". And now I've found my new nerdy little home on the internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs