what do you guys think about Lenovo

Levent

i never cared about lenovo until last night ;i found Z510 which has the specs and build quality i was looking for and price is reasonable compared to X550LN that i originally planned on buying 

so yeah lets hear what you guys think about Lenovo

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

crap

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I have a 410p and I love it. Lenovo has a long time customer in me. :)

The keyboards are sometimes better than other laptops, IDK I'm not a huge laptop user because I can't stand trackpads or flat keyboards.

I didn't mind typing on this design, my neighbor had one one for work and I could use it pretty well by wiggling the little red clitoris instead of using the trackpad.

lenovo-thinkpad-t410-18-keyboard.jpg

The keyboards are sometimes better than other laptops, IDK I'm not a huge laptop user because I can't stand trackpads or flat keyboards.

The keyboard and trackpad on mine are amazing. :)

I didn't mind typing on this design, my neighbor had one one for work and I could use it pretty well by wiggling the little red clitoris instead of using the trackpad.

-snipbek-

It's a "Nipple", you play with the nipple.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

They are really good. i used to own the G510. Cheap but feels solidly built. And the keyboard was just a joy to use.

I have a 410p and I love it. Lenovo has a long time customer in me. :)

i had a chance to play with a Y510P in a showroom and i loved the keyboard and design probably the best keyboard i had my hands on ,too bad its out of my price range since the only models they got for sale has quad core i7's

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Their Thinkpad line is probably the best business laptop line on the market. The regular home stuff crap is expected in any brand's home lineup.

crap

Did you just feel like saying crap? :P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Very nice if you want a more business oriented slightly 'tougher' laptop. I personally would like to replace my crappy laptop that I drag around with me to a think pad so that I look a little less sloppy and more professional.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I play with both. ;)

Oooh, saucy.  ;)

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I've never had anything to wrong with a Lenovo while testing one out at work. It was very rare I had to repair a Lenovo. 

SkullAbyss

I never owned or used something from Lenovo so I can't say much about them, except I like their Thinkpad (IBM ftw) line.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Did you just feel like saying crap? :P

pretty much, although i would never buy a consumer pc. always...always custom build!

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

pretty much, although i would never buy a consumer pc. always...always custom build!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. You just get more for your $$$$. :D

If only you could build your own laptop (if you wanted a laptop that is).

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

yeah i agree, you can make your laptop to an extent but the big and bulky :( if i need something for on the move i just buy a tablet :)

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

I agree. I prefer to custom build desktops PC's too, but when it comes to laptops I don't really bother, I don't think many people custom build laptops either.

Lenovo produces pretty decent notebooks, ultrabooks and convertibles, I don't think you could custom build some of those products and get the same form factor, design and build quality, but I might be wrong.