Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots

cisto1999

Should i be concerned?

Sohail-Qureshi_1477569c.jpg

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

9/11, iraq war.... people just let them get away with it and there is evidence starying them right in the god damn face!

Operation Northwoods

That was never actually authorized and executed

This time it is different, it seems it actually happened and FBI agents pushed some people over the edge to arrest them

9/11, iraq war.... people just let them get away with it and there is evidence starying them right in the god damn face!

Uh oh, conspiracy theory. (though Irak was a travesty)

Lol oh its sad there are people like you in the world :/ its the reason they can get away with this type of stuff.

Lol oh its sad there are people like you in the world :/ its the reason they can get away with this type of stuff.

(of the usage of the famous anonymous "they", next time it will be the "system")

At least we have the same sentiment about each other. Sadness.

If you look back at history you will likely find all of them had the hand of your governments in the whole time. Lets face it all the world wars and most wars have always had ulterior motives.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Guys, if you sincerely are willing to call anyone who questions 9/11 a nut, then the government can get away with stuff like this.

People like jesse ventura are ridiculed by almost everyone, and for what? asking questions? There is a limit to questioning something, but when the US government releases little to no details on a major attack, something is fishy. These guys spy on you every day of your lives, go to wars for no reason other than corporate greed and oil, and are willing to fund israel bombing innocent palestinians due to the actions of the minority, hamas. They are invested in keeping you from useful knowledge, and yet you still trust them? And even when you don't trust them, it manifests against president obama or similarly lone figures when in reality it is the fault of the century old system from which you swear by.

In our schools, we are taught the propoganda that was paid for by the government during WW2 was wrong, because it villified innocent people. And yet, in america the pledge of allegiance is recited by schoolchildren as a basically mandatory thing. When history is taught in american classrooms, what is taught? 'Egyptians, Greeks, and now for proper history - american history'.

You have people like Jon Stewart and now John Oliver giving you the most unbiased news you can get from biased people, and yet you still ascribe to republicans who want things to be like the past, or democrats who are more or less content with the current world situation?

I had an american friend who swore by BBC news because it strook the proper balance between ideologies and tended to be unbiased. The BBC is basically state run media from a conservative run country and yet is less biased (and often more progressive) than independant american media in a country with a democrat as president.

If you actually want to be a good country, stop claiming you are the best and start focussing on the issues that matter - not how expensive oil is or what chris christie is up to or what the approval ratings are for presidents, but instead how you can stop your people from starving and give them shelter, and how to stop people from going bankrupt because of basic healthcare needs, and how to intervene in world issues without drones or bombs or military funding.

Fully aware this does not apply to all americans, but this absolutely has to apply to most americans because otherwise the country would be in a much better state at the moment. People have power, and money only has power if you give it power. The minute you stop giving money power, it just becomes paper. Corruption cannot be stopped completely but at the moment it is ignored, and if it continues to be ignored in the most armed and arguably powerful country in the world, things don't look good for the rest of us.

/rant

inb4 murrica

Sweden is probs best country. Peace

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

I've recently had the thought that all governments since the beginning of time are merely an illusion created by criminals. They tell someone "hey go attack an pillage and plunder and rape" and then they turn around and organize the rest of humanity into "nations" and "governments", to supposedly "defend against the criminals" when in actuality they merely want to elevate themselves and play both sides.

It seems like a ridiculous conspiracy theory, until you take into account the G-man theory, that if you wanted to cover up something, it's easier to behave in such an insane way that anyone describing the encounter just sounds crazy and nobody believes them. Theres and episode of the X-files about it, and it actually makes perfect sense.

Think about it, why do we actually need a government? I'm not saying all criminals are in league with the governments, but think about the following FACTS

Our government KNEW 9/11 was coming

They also knew, a few months in advance, that Pearl Harbor was coming. The double agent that was the inspiration for James Bond attempted to warn J Edgar Hoover about it, Hoover threw him out of his office "because he didn't trust the guy and didn't like the way he lived"

So, when can I edit the "elite" above my name to say "LTT's Official Conspiracry Theorist"?

Edit: "LTT's Official Tinfoil Hat Afficianado" would be acceptable as well

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That was never actually authorized and executed

This time it is different, it seems it actually happened and FBI agents pushed some people over the edge to arrest them

Adam Pearlman says hi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

Gadahn was born Adam Pearlman, the son of musician Phil Pearlman. Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent urologist; and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League.

Here is who led Germany is WW I. Queen Victoria's first grandson and a Knight of Malta.

Funny how this guy is in several Maltese Cross Knighthood's as well.

BTW if anyone bothers actually reading the Torah/Bible or Roman historians, they all say the same thing. Israelites looked like Egyptians.  The Roman historian Tacitus thought they came from Ethiopia.

Here is what Egyptians thought they looked like in artifacts. Hit the scroll button to see a bunch of black people from Tut's tomb.  So we have fake Israelites who also happen to be "Al-Qaeda" with a name change, and Knights of the Catholic Church who are direct blood relatives fighting each other. There are plenty of pictures with Hitler and the Catholic Church as well that you can find.

r8VUea9.jpg?1
WuiLOah.jpg?1
msXfE9N.jpg?1

I am going to go out on a limb and say that African Egypt was black and since the Israelites and Romans said they looked like the Egyptians or "Africans" so were they. Of course the churches all teach a white Jesus (even though all the early Madonna's and child were black), and want you to support a fake Israel. I am white btw. Ashkenazi lineage in part. I see no evidence that my people were ever in Israel other than when Herod who was an Edomite/Idumite came in. It isn't like he would kill the firstborn of his own people...But anyways have fun fighting for people that aren't who they think they are, with churches lying to you, while the country of Israel flies the star of Saturn or Chiun on it's flag and the Pope wears a hat called Cappello Romano or "Saturno". ;)  

It is quite comical to be honest. People actually believe that the people living in these countries now were the natives thousands of years ago. This...after we annihilated the Native Americans just a short time ago (it was a Papal Bull that allowed the extermination of "savages" and the taking of their land). Egypt means "house of bondage". It was not called Egypt by the Egyptians. It was called KMT. Also LOL at Jesse Ventura, and Alex Jones. One organization started the modern education system. One organization has "knights" who fight each other in wars. One organization sells you historical fairy tales. Why don't you ask Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura why all the people in charge of National Security and involved with it are from Jesuit colleges like Georgetown.

"All roads lead to Rome".

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

-Snip

Arguing about Lineage is pointless, all humans share 99% of the same genes, it's the last 1% that makes you "unique" (at least that's what they taught us in life science when I was in school, it could have changed I guess)

The only path to world peace would be to dissolve all governments, and have everyone just protect themselves. Even that is flawed.

Yup, bout time for the monkeys to go the way of the dinosaurs and let the insects have their shot.

Arguing about Lineage is pointless, all humans share 99% of the same genes, it's the last 1% that makes you "unique" (at least that's what they taught us in life science when I was in school, it could have changed I guess)

The only path to world peace would be to dissolve all governments, and have everyone just protect themselves. Even that is flawed.

Yup, bout time for the monkeys to go the way of the dinosaurs and let the insects have their shot.

Indeed, the very idea of government has issues, most obviously and dangerously is unnatural concentration of power. However, there is no reasonable alternative for a civilised society. The only other thing proven to work is becoming hunter gatherers, i.e. no luxuries at all, just finding food and eating and finding more food.

And we would need intelligent insect life first. We would probably end up with dolphins taking over tbh.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Uh huh. Funny how all the noses on Egyptian statues get blown/chipped off isn't it? Sorry buddy. If you think the Ashkenazi like me are the Israelites? You are very naive. Just because someone in my family converted to new "Judaism" which involved things like Kabbalah which is a " esoteric magic system" in medieval times does not mean they are Israelites.

It just means a relative of mine at some time converted to a new religion like Muhammad Ali did and took the name "spring Jew" in a slavic language. You want to throw away all historians of the time like Tacitus, all artifacts, all written records which point at the truth.  

BTW here is how Romans drew Samson fighting the lion lol. Doesn't look much like Steven Spielberg to me.

catacombsamsonandthelion.jpg

Here is how the Babylonians carved the Israelites whom they captured.

Canaan_assyrian_Hebrews_captivity.jpg

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Indeed, the very idea of government has issues, most obviously and dangerously is unnatural concentration of power. However, there is no reasonable alternative for a civilised society. The only other thing proven to work is becoming hunter gatherers, i.e. no luxuries at all, just finding food and eating and finding more food.

And we would need intelligent insect life first. We would probably end up with dolphins taking over tbh.

dolphins......I'd like to see that government lol

Probably be more sensical than ours

Uh huh. Funny how all the noses on Egyptian statues get blown/chipped off isn't it? Sorry buddy. If you think the Ashkenazi like me are the Israelites? You are very naive. Just because someone in my family converted to new "Judaism" which involved things like Kabbalah which is a " esoteric magic system" in medieval times does not mean they are Israelites.

It just means a relative of mine at some time converted to a new religion like Muhammad Ali did and took the name "spring Jew" in a slavic language. You want to throw away all historians of the time like Tacitus, all artifacts, all written records which point at the truth.  

Actually yes, throwing out the history books and declaring it all to be moot would be the best thing for mankind

dolphins......I'd like to see that government lol

Probably be more sensical than ours

Actually yes, throwing out the history books and declaring it all to be moot would be the best thing for mankind

Sure thing buddy.

o-HAWKING-570.jpg?1

Stephen Hawking is in the Pontifical Academy of Science and the Royal Astronomical Society. Who started that modern education system again? 

1031-HAWKING-1.jpg

-snip

I didn't say erased. Just declared to be moot. Meaning irrelevant.

Our instinct to cling to our history is what is causing our downfall, we're still fighting grudges from thousands of years ago about "who did what to who's people" when:

1. all of them are dead, so who cares.

2. It's been written and rewritten so many times now that any hope of actually knowing the truth is ridiculously unlikely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPWnitDyIOw

To sum up my point.

Hang the sense of it and just keep yourself busy. If all of humanity did this, we'd solve 99% of our problems within a few years

I didn't say erased. Just declared to be moot. Meaning irrelevant.

Our instinct to cling to our history is what is causing our downfall, we're still fighting grudges from thousands of years ago about "who did what to who's people" when:

1. all of them are dead, so who cares.

2. It's been written and rewritten so many times now that any hope of actually knowing the truth is ridiculously unlikely.

Thank you. 

We like clinging to history as if it has answers and we keep making the same mistakes because we refuse to let things just die. Individual governments are overrated. They encourage the very penis measuring that we put up with now. 

You know what we need? An actual United Nations. World Gov. With a world military. Pretty damn hard to kill each other when everyone wears the same flag. Well, someone will still find a way. But if people think our current way will work going forward, we can expect more and more fighting and general bullshit. 

I'm okay with WW3 because it seems like we can only learn and advance after we spend a few years pummelling each other into the ground. Unless someone has a better idea. 

Thank you. 

We like clinging to history as if it has answers and we keep making the same mistakes because we refuse to let things just die. Individual governments are overrated. They encourage the very penis measuring that we put up with now. 

You know what we need? An actual United Nations. World Gov. With a world military. Pretty damn hard to kill each other when everyone wears the same flag. Well, someone will still find a way. But if people think our current way will work going forward, we can expect more and more fighting and general bullshit. 

I'm okay with WW3 because it seems like we can only learn and advance after we spend a few years pummelling each other into the ground. Unless someone has a better idea. 

to whit-

Why do we fall down?

so we can pick ourselves back up.

I disagree with the idea of a united world government, because there would always be a "resistance" in each country. How to solve that problem however is beyond me and I've tried to think it out lol.

Is it just coincedence that this topic was started whilst I was watching The Sum of All Fears

It's like the thread magically changed topics midway through. I read it twice and I still don't get how the subject changed.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Thank you. 

If you are open to anime, watch gundam 00. We can never end war until we all have empathy and understanding for all, or at least the majority have these qualities. We will never have true peace until we have proper distribution of wealth and power. Notice that war and peace are not opposites, and while a global government would lead to no war, by no means would it lead to peace.