Fans powered but not spinning... help?

I just built my new rig, and when it was in POST before an OS was installed, the fans were spinning up. However, once I loaded an OS on, the fans won't spin. I'm worried because the only thing cooling my system is the CPU cooler, a Phanteks PH-TC14PE_R. I have 2 front, 2 top, and one rear 140mm Corsair AF140 LED fans plugged in to the fan hub on my H440. I know the fans are working and powered, as the LED's are on. However, since the fan hub is plugged directly into molex, it should be powered all the time, right? The fans just don't spin and although the temperature of the system stays below 50 degrees Celsius, I still want to fix this issue.

My rig:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LCHGbv

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_RD
Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB DirectCU II 
Case: NZXT H440
Power Supply: Corsair RM 750W 
Monitor: Acer H236HLbid 60Hz 23.0" Monitor x 2
Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF140 Red LED x5

check in your mobo BIOS and see if you can adjust the fan speed from there

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

the fan hub may be broken or the cable from the molex connector to the fan hub.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

That's what I thought would solve it, but they're plugged into the fan hub which is not plugged into the mobo, it's powered directly by molex. I may be wrong though

So if I understood that correctly, you have all your fans going into a fan hub and from there you go to a molex on the PSU? 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

the fan hub may be broken or the cable from the molex connector to the fan hub.

No the molex cable and fan hub are supplying power, the LED's are lit up on the fans

No the molex cable and fan hub are supplying power, the LED's are lit up on the fans

So the fan hub uses software? Adjust it in the software or switch or whatever you use to control the fans

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

So the fan hub uses software? Adjust it in the software or switch or whatever you use to control the fans

It's a fan hub, not a controller. It simply powers multiple fans in with one molex cord, there is no controlling software

I assume its just a dumb fan controller like the one in my Source 530, have you tried unplugging fans to make sure it isn't overloaded?

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I assume its just a dumb fan controller like the one in my Source 530, have you tried unplugging fans to make sure it isn't overloaded?

It was powering all of them before, perhaps it is just overloaded. I assumed that they provided 10 fan slots for a reason ahaha

It was powering all of them before, perhaps it is just overloaded. I assumed that they provided 10 fan slots for a reason ahaha

I highly doubt that the problem is being overloaded, but it does not hurt to rule it out.