Best gaming laptop under $1500

I'm looking for a gaming laptop under $1500. (I don't want to be told to get a desktop). BTW I need an ssd in the laptop

What size? (14", 15", 17"?) Do you prefer something ultrathin?

EDIT: Well anyway, here's a laptop that you can configure to have a 120 GB mSATA SSD, add a copy of Windows for $80 since it doesn't come with an OS by default, and it comes out to $1499. It has a GTX 870M and a i7-4810MQ

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8268s-clevo-p150sma-p-6987.html

i would never recommend a gaming latop.laptop tend to heat when gaming at high res and they cant be upgraded.if u are going to game then get a desktop they are often cheap,have many cooling solution and easy fixable and upgradable.hope this helps.

JUST SAYING U R FREE to chose

What size? (14", 15", 17"?) Do you prefer something ultrathin?

EDIT: Well anyway, here's a laptop that you can configure to have a 120 GB mSATA SSD, add a copy of Windows for $80 since it doesn't come with an OS by default, and it comes out to $1499. It has a GTX 870M and a i7-4810MQ

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8268s-clevo-p150sma-p-6987.html

Damn that site is nice.

Edit: After browsing more, I'm in love. Bookmarked this for later.

Going off the top of my head. Lenovo Y500. You said "best" I assume best performance to dollar ratio? If so Y500, has dual 650m. I haven't caught up to laptops in a while. If I happen to find any better performance to ratio laptop I'll post it here.

Probably going to be hard to find a good gaming laptop with an ssd included for that price, probably the best you could do is y510p and add a ssd later.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump