France Bans Online Book Retailers From Free Delivery. Amazon Now Charges A Penny

GoodBytes

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Oh my bad. Sorry.

I have no idea how the repost requirement works, sorry if I did it wrong. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Oh my bad. Sorry.

LTT bans warnings

now they charge a penny !

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It is the fact that it is a penny is not the issue. It is more the fact that the french government are being so anti consumer that it does not make any sense from a consumers stand point why they would do this. I understand that small book shops are going out of business and they are blaming it on amazon and that has been happening in the UK and I presume for the rest of the world for the last decade but trying to keep them open is pointless as if it become too expensive to buy a paper book on amazon then more people will move towards digital books which in m opinion would be a good thing as not as much paper is required for the production of a book which may only be read once.