White PS4 will release on its own in Europe later this year

Dietrichw

Source

wmqpYND.jpg

The white PS4 console that was announced as part of a Destiny bundle at last month's E3 is also launching as a standalone, with units due before the end of the year.

That's according to comments made by Shuhei Yoshida to French site Game One, as spotted by CVG. "In Europe we're going to launch the bundle with Destiny on September 9th," said Yoshida. "But after that, later this year, we're going to release the standalone white PS4 as well in Europe."

looks cool, has a stormtrooper feel to it, but dirt will probably show a lot on that controller

Its so sexy in white :( :(

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

white will show dust, finger prints, and grime a lot more than black.

I should be studying.

Not a fan of white hardware, once you go black you never go back.

once you go horse you never go ...morse?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

once you go horse you never go ...morse?

If you're pulling a barge, once you go scots shire you never go regular horse, shires are tanks, when I was a kid they still used them to pull barges down the river opposite my house, I used to lead the horses sometimes, they are mega laid back animals and very very strong.

ss-091012-AT-11.jpgshire_horse.jpgShire-Horse.jpg

BBC%20Countryfile%20Winning%20Picture%20

If you're pulling a barge, once you go scots shire you never go regular horse, shires are tanks, when I was a kid they still used them to pull barges down the river opposite my house, I used to lead the horses sometimes, they are mega laid back animals and very very strong.

ss-091012-AT-11.jpgshire_horse.jpgShire-Horse.jpg

BBC%20Countryfile%20Winning%20Picture%20

the prettiest of all the neighs

this is seriously dazzling, i liked the PS4 design more but with that additional colour... It's just sexy!

No  matter what color it is, it is still a potato on the inside.

ahem, PC master race.,