In win's sexy s-frame limited edition is up for sale, only 500 available

brownninja97

Beautiful music for a beautiful case

In_Win_S-Frame_03.jpg

Well wow now sure where to begin. This amazing case is just a work of art and there are only 500 of them left in the world. Made through one piece of aluminium being bent, bent and bent again. Then adding two slices of tempered glass and carbon fibre areas for cable routing and you have this.

In_Win_S-Frame_04.jpg

Now firstly get this through your heads before you start commenting with logic, this case isnt for performance etc, this is for making a statement, it will get dust because its in the open air so deal with that.

I would go through the specs but lets be honest, you dont care about that boring stuff, just feast your faces with pictures of this beauty. 

In_Win_S-Frame_02.jpg

So whats the damage on your credit card, do you have to sell you house and your body, no clue as i dont know the price is. 

Well after googling it i found that the price was £650 but thats just one site, its not trustworthy, back with the n200 came the only site which showed it said the case was £180 and now that case is £30.

http://www.techpowerup.com/202810/in-win-launches-limited-edition-s-frame-concept-chassis.html

http://www.inwin-style.com/en/goods.php?act=view&id=S-Frame

http://www.box.co.uk/Inwin_S_Frame_Midi_Cas_1645751.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw8_idBRCExfC15My3owwSJACSDX_Wv914sL_q46P534AOk7t9mKE9hYZJBFvIQO2p4MtC4xoCsQ7w_wcB

P6040166.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That's the most ridiculous case I've ever seen, even more ridiculous than the modular ThermalTacky abomination.

When tubing is protruding from the gaps in your design you know your demo is not ideal.

HbiQlm8.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If I had the money right now, I wouldn't think twice about buying it.

That's the most ridiculous case I've ever seen, even more ridiculous than the modular ThermalTacky abomination.

hush, it's amazing.

Diamond 5 in League :)

When tubing is protruding from the gaps in your design you know your demo is not ideal.

Aww crap my fanboyness for this case is trying to refuse from accepting that it has a flaw, dont attack my baby, i love it too much for it to be put down.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Aww crap my fanboyness for this case is trying to refuse from accepting that it has a flaw, dont attack my baby, i love it too much for it to be put down.

DUST, that's all I'm going to say on this matter. <_<

When tubing is protruding from the gaps in your design you know your demo is not ideal, this is some kind of edgy modern art disaster IMHO.

its kinda a concept case, which in general means it wont ever be sold, just a design thats completely different from other ones, kinda cool how they actually made more than 1 copy :o

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

DUST, that's all I'm going to say on this matter. <_<

Look if you are buying a case of this caliber im sure you could afford a vacuum

Listen if you care.

its kinda a concept case, which in general means it wont ever be sold, just a design thats completely different from other ones, kinda cool how they actually made more than 1 copy :o

this is a limited edition version, a matte white, matte black version is coming in the future at some point

Listen if you care.

Look if you are buying a case of this caliber im sure you could afford a vacuum

Yeah and you can bet it'd be a swanky edgy dyson that looks like a transformer's toothpick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC_00091.jpg

Yeah and you can bet it'd be a swanky edgy dyson that looks like a transformer's toothpick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

gg just spat my orange juice all over my screen and my webcam. Well time to clean up

Listen if you care.

gg just spat my orange juice all over my screen and my webcam. Well time to clean up

lmfao sorry bro but I can't abide this case or its followers you must be dealt with

I respect your taste (but I don't share it this looks fucking fantastic to me) but it does look like the builder just didn't have enough time for proper straight tubing which would look a lot sleeker.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Ew.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

ugly........

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ew. So jaggy and edgy. Seems like something a 14 year old would enjoy then two years later think "why the hell did I buy that flashy load of garbage?"

I like and hate the case at the same time.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Looks ugly. Sorry, not sorry.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

@LinusTech any chance on Earth you could snag one of these and do a review? 

I personally think its awesome. This is the kind of case I dream of being able to have made if I had lots of monies to do it. Its not for practicality, its for being awesome. I can respect whoever buys this simply because they are doing it for the luls.