HighLANder - The World's Highest Elevation LAN Party... EVER!

Luke got into Hulk mode at the end xDDD

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Brilliant! I could watch these videos all day long. I really love mountains.

Hey Linus, could you post the HighLANder picture that you had printed on the flag? I would really like to have a mousepad made with that image.

I watched one of these videos. In the end you were all lined up having a group picture............. this is going to sound creepy but....................... did you ever see that movie 10 little indiands.............LOL

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FTen_Little_Indians_(1965_film)&ei=7Aq-U8uFLNPgsATtp4K4Bw&usg=AFQjCNEBiUK2arNz8N0cngDk2TLAZC_JTQ&bvm=bv.70138588,d.cWc

Not that I'm doubting your participation, but could you point where and how you participated?

I didn't catch you in the videos...

if you look at video log #1 I carried Brandon freaking 50 pound bag up the mountain. But you are correct in saying I did not participate. As I didn't play doom and only helped with things like taking video for Linus and Austin. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

I loved this ahahaha.

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Awesome vids.. and nice job on the climb and that high altitude LAN!  Wish I could have been there!   

The Rig:

All Switched UP | NZXT Switch 810 | Intel i9-9900k @ 5.2GHz | ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero Wi-Fi | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO+ 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX860i PSU | Full Custom Watercooling EK/XSPC | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G502 | BenQ XL2430T 24" 144Hz LCD | Mayflower o2+ ODAC | Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones | Antlion Modmic 5

Hey guys, I'm buying a hoodie, but how do their sizes work?

The sizing chart for hoodies around the chest isn't in inches?

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

if you look at video log #1 I carried Brandon freaking 50 pound bag up the mountain. But you are correct in saying I did not participate. As I didn't play doom and only helped with things like taking video for Linus and Austin. 

Just to back this up. He was there and was immensely helpful to the LMG team :)

• 4 weeks later...

Awww no MKBHD

He is not much of a gamer, or even a PC Enthusiast for that. Mostly Mobile person, him. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Isn't anything frozen?? Wow

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

• 2 years later...

Hi

Can someone provide the link to the actual Guinness World Record?

I searched high and low on this site: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com but could not find a mention of a record titled "highest elevation LAN party". I found the Longest LAN party and the Largest LAN party but no records related to elevation.

Thanks a tonne

3 hours ago, abhinav.mehra said:

Hi

Can someone provide the link to the actual Guinness World Record?

I searched high and low on this site: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com but could not find a mention of a record titled "highest elevation LAN party". I found the Longest LAN party and the Largest LAN party but no records related to elevation.

Thanks a tonne

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/search/applicationrecordsearch?term=highest+altitude+lan+party+on+land&contentType=record

It's not really that hard lol

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3