Doctor Who Season Finale

Bluejay0

I liked the idea behind the episode, but the execution felt rushed.

Can't wait to see what happens with Hurt tho

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

I have new speculation to share. Hurte is in fact going to play as The Doctor during the Time Wars. It is said the season premiere is going to cover the Time Wars and The Doctor's part in it.

What i find odd though, is the fact that the time war is time locked, so its impossible for the doctor to travel back to it. 

What i really want to happen though is the doctor manages to prevent himself from destroying the Time Lords and the Daleks but i doubt that would happen.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

What i find odd though, is the fact that the time war is time locked, so its impossible for the doctor to travel back to it.

What i really want to happen though is the doctor manages to prevent himself from destroying the Time Lords and the Daleks but i doubt that would happen.

Not change it. Only explore it.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we'll find out what John Hurt really is doing during the 50th anniversary special.  Also, I guess I might be the first to mention on this forum that Matt Smith is officially resigning from playing The Doctor at the end of this year and a new Doctor will be cast.

I guess we'll find out what John Hurt really is doing during the 50th anniversary special.  Also, I guess I might be the first to mention on this forum that Matt Smith is officially resigning from playing The Doctor at the end of this year and a new Doctor will be cast.

When is that or is that the date they gave out?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

By the way, about the David Tennant question about beeing the special:

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

When is that or is that the date they gave out?

He's leaving officially in the Christmas Special this year, so it's just over half a year away. The big question is who will replace him, and while I didn't like Matt to begin with, he's improved throughout his time on DW.

HTTP/2 203