ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I liked the speakers of the laptop and the fact they've included an external speaker

I liked the fact that you guys were playing DOOM on it, thats just awsome, Favourite thing about the laptop itself would have to be the great design and mid end performance for the price..

I WANT IT SOOOO BAD LOL

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

My favourite about the ASUS G550JK is the basic build and tech specs of the product. especially with my work as a graphic designer I need a powerful notebook to get things done. I also like the design personally cause it slick and simple any also having the ROG brand on it. also the single 8gb stick of ram with that choice I can upgrade this machine to 16gb to suite my work needs.

I also like the Matte display of this notebook and I always prefer matte finish screen. that is rarely can be seen today on other notebooks. also it’s 1080p display awesome just awesome. cause I always want to work out side like the porch or under the tree.

and also having you guys signed the bottom of the notebook adds to the value.

heck I would say that would be priceless! B)  :D

The screen on the ASUS G550JK looks great, and the ram size is perfect for gaming for me. 

I like that Asus actually tried to make the sound on a laptop better than average. I have an older Dell XPS 15 laptop and I gotta say, that has the best sound on a laptop I have ever heard. 

Anywho, good luck to all, and keep up the great videos, guys!

I like the form factor and the reasonable cost

My favorite part of the notebook is the fact that it was used in the highlander videos and has everyone's signatures. The Aluminum chassis and processor are also pretty awesome!

My favorite part about this notebook is that it's powerful enough for some gaming while still being very portable. It'd be very useful since I travel a lot and use my old laptop for schoolwork and such. Also, how sweet would it be to have the autographs of the coolest people ever?

Honestly, just the way it looks. The graphics card is good, but not great (I have a 540 in my laptop), but the cpu is a beast for a laptop. But the hardware is not what I like about it. Just the simple outward appearance of it is amazing. I have always liked black as a main color and red as a secondary, and this laptop shows how good it looks. 

ASUS for the rescue. Loved the build quality and durability for many years. This one is the next step.

I like how it looks...and how they thought of things and made it better for sound ect i like the little details they did

When is this giveaway going to end?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I like the brushed aluminum finish it's quite nice and looks amazing :)

My favourite thing about this laptop is the sleek design. And also the autographs on the bottom are a PLUS

I like the overall look of the laptop, the autographs, and the build quality and durability of asus laptop :)

It's the build quality that lures me in. The glorious Asus build quality.

I love the 750 gig hard drive, as I store all my files on a 250 gig hard drive, I absolutely love all of that space on a laptop.

I like the design (matte brushed black + red edge) plus the screen's view angle

My favourite thing about this laptop is the sleek design. And also the autographs on the bottom are a PLUS

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!