ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the sleek build and the power built in!

Really thin for a gaming laptop.

CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4670K RAM: GeIL EVO Veloce Series 2x4GB MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme4 GPU: EVGA GTX 780 FTW PSU: Seasonic SSR - 650RM CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 200R

I like the IPS Screen most.

corsair carbide 400r|AMD FX-6300 4,8GHz @ 1,47V|NVidia GTX480 850/2100MHz @ 1150mV|Kingston Low Profile Value Ram 8GB 1333|Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB|Seagate 2TB HD|WD 2TB HD|WD 750GB HD

Phobya DC12-400|Phobya G-Changer 240 top|Thermaltake 120mm bottom|Phobya Balancer 150 black nickel|aqua computer cuplex kryos hf|watercool Heatkiller GPU-X³

my favourite part of this notebook is it is a notebook and i need it, because i don't have a pc for 6 months :(

The use of aluminum throughout the laptop, I don't like devices that use too much plastic.

The design is simply gorgeous, the finish trimmed with red is eye popping and almost provocative. i’m thoroughly impressed!

Gaming ability and the IPS display FTW..like what you said Linus IPS panel are the BEAST ehehehe

My favorite part would be finally getting to play Skyrim without using a potato -_-

The display is a plus too I guess.

My favorite thing is all the signatures on the back. Who ever gets this will be really lucky

I love the design and build quality of the notebook. It's relatively thin and delivers good performance, and the LED back lit keyboard was a nice touch :)

I like the build quality and the overall looks of the laptop, the red and black look of the laptop looks so good.

I like the design of the laptop and the balanced performance of this laptop

I like the external sub woofer to keep the laptop slim while not sacrificing sound quality.

The best thing about this notebook is without doubt the good looks and the all round specs. It's perfect for casual gaming on the go. And oh yeah, it's been on a friggin mountain :-D also, the signatures are soooo badass ;-)

G550JK is beautiful! love the metal finished.  

Those rubber feet, by far the best feature :D; ha!, just kidding the keyboard is the best one!