ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the fact that its actually a decent gaming laptop that isn't very much bigger than any normal one. Oh and that speaker is definitely a good bonus since laptop speakers tend to be meh

Loved the sleek look to the laptop along with its cute signatures on its bottom! 

The IPS Display!!! We don't see that nearly enough on gaming notebooks, congratulations to everyone involved for completing highLANder!

I really really like the industrialized look of the Asus compared to other similarly priced shoddy plastic laptops of the same price :)

Cpu- Intel i5 3570k, Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4 Z77, RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866mhz 16gb memory, GPU- Msi Twin Frozr II 7950, 

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 white windowed, Storage- 120gb Sandisk Extreme, Western Digital 3tb Green drive, PSU- Antec 650w 80plus platinum, 

Display(s)- 2 x Acer H236HLbid, CoolingXigmatek Dark knight Frostbourne edition, 2x Corsair Af 140mm Quiet edition, 2 x Corsair SP 120mm Quiet edition,

Keyboard- Ducky Shine 3 Mx Brown White Leds, Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65, Sound- Swan M20 2.1 speakers, Audiotechnica ATH-M50S Headphones,

Vsonic Gr06 IEMs, Philips Citiscape Over-ear Headphones, Xiaomi Piston III IEMS, Philips Fidelio S2 IEMS

My Favorite thing about this is

1.) It's an ROG Laptop
2.) It's being given by my IDOL :))

So Linus' ROG Laptop Giveaway :)))))

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

I like turtles... and the red colouring 

I like that the speaker system has solid performance, and comes with a sub for a little extra booms.

I like the overall design of this laptop.

i like the sturdy build quality (<3 aluminum), the IPS panel and the fact that its 1 of only 10 notebooks that was used to break a record.

I love this notebook because of the performance that it packs in such a nice looking package. And I'd love to win something signed by you guys!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that sexy guy next to it. :P  

But to be real my favorite thing about the G550JK is that every spec is better then my PC.  :lol: 

The understated looks that don't scream "OMG GAMZORZ LAPTOPZ" would definitely be my favorite part. I can take it to work and not look ridiculous or take it to an airport and not have everyone eyeing it because they know it's a gaming laptop.

May favourite thing about it is the brushed aluminium and the fact that you and all the other guys signed it

IPS panel, wireless AC, it may be a HDD but at 7200RPM instead of the standard 5400 you tend to get these days, the sub seems pretty cool. Humm for what I like about it I could be listing all day. And the funny thing for me, it Windows 8 is not an issue for me, I want to use and play with it so I can learn it. 

There is no way I'd ever be able to sell this.. the signatures make that impossible for me.

Pyriel: Proc: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz @1.22v w/ Corsair H100i ( 2x Corsair SP120 Performance Ed.) MB: MSI Z87-G45 Video: EVGA GTX 760 SC 4GB RamG.Skill RipjawsX 2x8 DDR3-2133 11-13-13-31 PSU: Corsair RM850 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe SSD: Plextor PX-256M5M HDD: WD 1TB Blue(app drive) + 1TB WD Green(storage drive) Optical: Liteon Bluray/DVDRW Input: Corsair Raptor K50 and Vengeance M95 (White)

My favorite thing is the ips display and the beautifully finished red and black color scheme. 

the signatures from all you guys and the whole laptop it sounds and looks like a great piece of engineering.

I like the simple look of it and its actually portable, i dont really like crazy designs like Alienware.

Apart from the specs of this gaming laptop, I fell in love with the matte and red combo of this laptop.

This gaming laptop is one of the nicer looking ones I've seen around, I love the build quality, the specifications, backlit keyboard and the fact that it was one of the notebooks used in the climb is awesome! I hope i get a chance to own this amazing laptop. Good luck to everyone out there entering and thanks Linus for being awesome ! 

Noise-focused laptop, a big plus for me.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

It has got to be the brushed aluminium finish like the htc one m8. I own one m8 and it'd be a great combination with this !

Being a computer science student, my lenovo laptop is a tragedy. After seeing the specs of this laptop I just have to get this one... One of the best laptops i have seen. I just hope I get this one. :)

Being a computer science student, my lenovo laptop is a tragedy. After seeing the specs of this laptop I just have to get this one... One of the best laptops i have seen. I just hope I get this one. :)