ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

With a powerul gaming notebook like the ASUS RoG G559JK, playing latest pc games would be a walk in a park. That ips display is also soooo awesome. A bonus thing that i like is that this badboy has my favourite IT youtuber's signature :D

I like the display and the portability of it. After all it was able to be carried up a mountain no less...

I like the display and the portability of it. After all it was able to be carried up a mountain no less...

I like the fact that it's a record holder and it's all around awesomeness

I like the aluminum finish and the customization of the keyboard back light.  B)

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's so much more compact compared to the other RoG laptops. I need a smaller form factor gaming laptop rather than the other RoG laptops. I also like how it includes all sorts of different ports!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's so much more compact compared to the other RoG laptops. I need a smaller form factor gaming laptop rather than the other RoG laptops. I also like how it includes all sorts of different ports!

I like the design, really sleek looking laptop considering the specs.  Oh.. and that it was carried closer to the heavens of our lord and saviour Gaben.  

Cpu: fx-6300 @ 4.5ghz | Case: Corsair 300r | Motherbord: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Arctic White 1.35V Storage: AData 120gb SSD & 1TB WD 
Video Card: Gigabyte HD 7950 | Power Supply: Apevia 800W Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 EVO | Peripherals: Corsair K60, Razer Tiapan, Goliathus Extended & V-moda LP crossfade

I like the design, really sleek looking laptop considering the specs.  Oh.. and that it was carried closer to the heavens of our lord and saviour Gaben.  

Cpu: fx-6300 @ 4.5ghz | Case: Corsair 300r | Motherbord: Asus M5A97 R2.0 Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Arctic White 1.35V Storage: AData 120gb SSD & 1TB WD 
Video Card: Gigabyte HD 7950 | Power Supply: Apevia 800W Cooling: CoolerMaster 212 EVO | Peripherals: Corsair K60, Razer Tiapan, Goliathus Extended & V-moda LP crossfade

my favorite thing about it it's the new slim gaming laptop design by ASUS

All that power in such a small PC, that is amazing!

I am personally a big fan of the fact that it comes with a single 8gb stick of ram that allows one to upgrade to 16gb without having to purchase a 16gb kit. Plus the processor and GTX GPU is great for using Adobe After Effects with its new ray-tracing feature introduced in CS6.

I am personally a big fan of the fact that it comes with a single 8gb stick of ram that allows one to upgrade to 16gb without having to purchase a 16gb kit. Plus the processor and GTX GPU is great for using Adobe After Effects with its new ray-tracing feature introduced in CS6.

It's a RoG I mean it's just out of respect great laptops

I can't remember if I already posted on this, if I have done already, oops…

But my favourite our items thing a out this laptop has got to do the fact that it is part of a record.

I can't remember if I already posted on this, if I have done already, oops…

But my favourite our items thing a out this laptop has got to do the fact that it is part of a record.

The combination of that GPU and the IPS panel is my favorite thing. Well, that and its portability... :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.