ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite aspect of the Asus G550JK is the slim profile, yet powerful performance.

To be honest my favourite part about the laptop is that it has the signatures of Linus, Luke, Brandon, TekSyndicate and all the other awesome people that did the highLANder challenge. Another awesome bit is that it was one of the laptops for the highest LAN party EVER! That in my opinion is freakin' awesome! If that doesn't count I would say the overall aesthetic of the laptop and the sexy brushed aluminium.

I like the black aluminium + red accent design, the amount of different ports and don't forget the signatures.

I definately like the anodized aluminum finish aswell as the ips panel display

as IM a Big fan of color accuracy and sleek styling on Laptops :)

I love the brushed aluminium design and the IPS panel.

Its a "gaming" notebook from asus and thats why i like it!! :D

I have an ASUS N55SL currently and it comes with a very similar subwoofer, which I find to be great. It makes any audio from the PC feel like it has a lot more depth. However, when I play some games an annoying crackling sound is present. I don't know whether that is my particular laptop or occurs in others. Hopefully this is something that ASUS has addressed. In addition I love the slick design that makes it feel portable yet at the same time powerful. 

The DVD-DRIVE! Why? Because I can use it with my DVDs and CDs of... of... er...

... nevermind... My favorite thing would be your signatures! I love all of the HighLANders!

I would say I really like how the laptop has... quite a lot of little details and how everything is positioned nicely.

Loving the red lline. Feels like this could be a badass notebook look

I like the look and style of the Aluminium finish and the keyboard seems to be a somewhat decent size for a gaming notebook.

Easy! :D This little beast is 4 time stronger and faster than my 6 years old PC so what i like is the hardware inside. Big +1 for the signatures since i'm watching your vids for years now and i always check the current budget pc build vids of Austin. The IPS panel looks really great too.

I've been looking for an IPS monitor or laptop and this looks magnificent! Really beautiful colors. The way it keeps itself cool when under heavy operations is also REALLY nice (this is very important, especially for laptops) 

I like the design, the red line around the edge looks awesome, not to mention the weight (transporting your desktop during the summer break never was practical solution)!

My favorite thing about this laptop is the design, I think it looks pretty cool.

i like on this laptop the cooloing , screen , preformance , design , keyboard