ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The specs are insane, to think that you can get all that in ONE NOTEBOOK! It blows my mind!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the aluminium body. :)

I like the the form factor and how it is similar size to my old laptop

Aluminium build pretty sick I love the design, its my favourite looking laptop the grey brings out the red it just makes it look sick no words for it. The specs are mind-blowing comparing to my build right now!

My favourite thing is the enhanced speakers. Most laptops usually have shitty speakers that are as capable as smartphone speakers, so to me it is a rather nice touch. 

It's the ascetics.  It looks like a black macbook, but sexier.  With a little power under the hood too, this seems like a sweet package.  And of course the fact that this one is a record breaker and is signed is super cool.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My favorite part is being able to play at 14000 ft, cannot wait to take this bad boy with me on my quest to the top of Mt. Belford!

Looks like an awesome build, love the gtx 850m maxwell gpu. Plays games smoothly without braking you bank, unfortunately I'm a gamer on a budget... huh that doesn't have as good of a ring to it... oh well :)

I really love that speaker grill, It looks sick!

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

I love the size! It's really compact when you consider it's specs and performance  :)

There are ten reasons I would love this laptop is 1. The sheer fact that it exists 2. It was brought to the top of a mountain and broke a world record by one of my favourite Youtubers 3. The fact that it was signed by my favourite youtubers Austin and You 4. The design looks really great and I've been looking for a laptop like this and if I don't win it might as wee just buy it 5. Instead of just buying test out my luck 6. I need a gift for my best friend 7. He plays on a really scrappy HP computer he's had for years 8. The laptop just seem really good overall it has decent specs and your getting the bang for your buck 9. If I get my hands on this I'll give it to my BF and then get one of my own 10. He's entering the contest too so well have a better chance at winning it (well not really though considering all the people entering but woooooo!)

it would be amazing to have this laptop, i never win anything

There are ten reasons I would love this laptop is 1. The sheer fact that it exists 2. It was brought to the top of a mountain and broke a world record by one of my favourite Youtubers 3. The fact that it was signed by my favourite youtubers Austin and You 4. The design looks really great and I've been looking for a laptop like this and if I don't win it might as wee just buy it 5. Instead of just buying test out my luck 6. I need a gift for my best friend 7. He plays on a really scrappy HP computer he's had for years 8. The laptop just seem really good overall it has decent specs and your getting the bang for your buck 9. If I get my hands on this I'll give it to my BF and then get one of my own 10. He's entering the contest too so well have a better chance at winning it (well not really though considering all the people entering but woooooo!)

I think my favorite thing may be the legit backlit keyboard!!!! 

What I love about this notebook is its power contained in such a small package. I personally, own a similar ASUS product -the G750 jz- and i like how most of Rog products have that stealth fighter esc look to it with the aluminum. :D

Love the overall look of the laptop, just the asus design is amazon (total a asus fanboy) and it has good stable preformance perfect for a nice travel computer!

Love the overall look of the laptop, just the asus design is amazon (total a asus fanboy) and it has good stable preformance perfect for a nice travel computer!