ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the review is the custom brightness of the back-lit keyboard... Its so sexy :)

Probably my most favorite thing is the brushed aluminum back with the glowing Republic Of Gamers logo, along side the red trim around the laptop, it just to me looks really nice. Good luck to everyone. :)

I like the aluminum back and the light in the keyboard and its levels. 

I like the black color, and the finishing touch on the laptop.

and it has 8GB of RAM, very useful for heavy Browser like me.

I like the sexy styling and form factor of it.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I like the sexy styling and form factor of it.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

What I like about the laptop was how it switches between the regular GPU and to the Nvidia depending the task. So when your just browsing the Web you aren't using to much power.

What I like about the laptop was how it switches between the regular GPU and to the Nvidia depending the task. So when your just browsing the Web you aren't using to much power.

What I like about the laptop was how it switches between the on board GPU and the Nvidia GPU depending on the task your doing so y o u don't waste to mich power

What I like about the laptop was how it switches between the on board GPU and the Nvidia GPU depending on the task your doing so y o u don't waste to much power.

What I like about the laptop was how it switches between the on board GPU and the Nvidia GPU depending on the task your doing so y o u don't waste to much power.

My favorite thing about this notebook has to be how good the red accents look.

i have to say i do like the build and the ports it does have albeit limited however not as limited as my crap tastic old acer v5-571 a dongle for lan and vga ?? really acer . the screen looks  ery nice tooo so sad when i buy a notebook and take it home and try to use it in a bright room and it fails :(

I like it because it is a well rounded laptop spec wise. The brushed aluminum finish is also a very good add-on and the above average speakers as well.

I love the new IPS Panel monitor. The viewing angles and matte finish helps when you're outdoors doing some non-gaming work.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

I really like the dark, brushed aluminum finish, in combination with the red accents. It's a sleek, good looking notebook with solid hardware a well.

I really like the dark, brushed aluminum finish, in combination with the red accents. It's a sleek, good looking notebook with solid hardware a well.

I want this Laptop 'cause my parents are sepeated and I dont want to play on my laptop which cant even play Skyrim, and because of the spekers of it because I dont got one on my Desktop PC so it would by nice if I dont have to share my inears everytime someone wants to watch a film with me.

Brushed Metal, red backlit keyboard and ips panel!

I really liked its red illuminated keyboard and also the fact that its brightness can be adjusted :D

Aside from it the specs are also great :D

I love the slick exterior design for sure!  It looks like an all around power house.  I hope I'll be able to play on it someday!  :D 

My favorite thing about this laptop is the battery and improved viewing angles.

The design details and attention to detail from ASUS ROG :) Realy fits the ROG Scheme!

Haha the signatures are awesome, love the red backlight and IPS panel as well..... :lol: