ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

With the lifespan of components tied to temperatures, I like that it does not get absurbly hot for it's performance. So much so that it touching one's...junk isn't an issue.

This computer looks amazing, but I'd have to say my favorite part is the signatures on the bottom:)

I love power in this portable package (Especially if I'm able to win this which only makes it oh so much more beautiful!)

The laptop looks sexy and the fact that it's signed by all you awesome guys makes it ever awesome-er

Form Factor and The screen is definitely what I like the most!

This is my first time watching your review. I would say it was beyond awesome!!

@3-linustech

I like aluminium body and illuminated logo :wub:

I think it'd be a great replacement for my pretty much dead, Toshiba Satellite L635-S3030, I need something gaming capable. That's what I want and love about this laptop.  

Phew..it's difficult for me to get one since this laptop still unavailable in my country.Hoping for linus to send me one. With those signature, the laptop turned super awesome!!

I like the fact that it's republic of gamers branded. I don't really see how it lives up to that brand name, but I guess still working at the top of a mountain counts, right? Now every new gamer laptop has to say in the spec sheets the elevation level it will still work at.

My favorite part of the laptop would be the speakers. I'm happy to see manufacturers pay more attention to the aural side of things. Barring that, I'd have to go with the hardware configuration. It has respectable gaming performance and good battery life to boot, all in a chassis that's still portable.

The addition of better-than average speakers and an external subwoofer has to be my favorite feature of the G550JK. There aren't a whole lot of great included audio solutions for laptops these days.

I really like the non-expensive price, even though it is in the a bit high-end gaming category.

the things i like about this laptop-

1-slim and portable

2- beautifully-detailed 15.6-inch Full HD IPS LED-backlit display, with its wide viewing angles .

3-ROG color scheme of matte black

4-illuminated ROG logo

5-nice built quality 

6-worth the money and priced very thoughtfully.                                                                   

7-the sign of the people who made a record and help us every day with their very helpful reviews :) .

I like the screen because it's matte and seems like it offers some great viewing angles.

I LOVE the thing about G550JK is that it is signed by HighLANder, It was signed by YOU!! <3 Not being kiss ass, I love what you did. And I can't afford a gaming notebook, so when I feeling down, I will go and see your videos. :)

I like how the laptop combines a  good gaming machine with aesthetics and portability.

I love the plentiful amount of ports, unlike how the Razer Blade 14 2014 lacks some very important ports such as an ethernet port

My favorite thing about ASUS RoG G550jk is that it looks awesome, ASUS makes the best looks

The powerful (ish) specs in the beautiful design :3

(But all the things are AMAZING!!)

Being able to use it outside and still able to see what is on the screen (and that it survived a lan party on the top of a mountain :) )

My favourite thing about the Asus G550JK is sound quality.

Not bad battery life for a gaming notebook

Like the classy color scheme with the subtle yet badass red on the sides.