ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like how Linus described the sexiness if the gaming laptop. That's his thang right. It's sexy

IPS FTW!!! Remove pls (damn slow mobile internet making you push two times just to be shure)

I like how he describes the laptop by the looks than by the specs

I need that! My mac just cant handle games! My favorite thing about it is one, its so much more powerful then my mac, at about the same cost! This thing has serious power, and a great bang for your buck. I especial like the GTX 850M graphics, and the battery life does seem decent for a gaming notebook. But my overall fav part of the notebook, is having the signatures of all my favorite youtubers on the back!

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

My most favorite thing about the JK is probably the red backlit chicklet style keys, though not prefered key style, its made okay by the backlight!

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

My favorite thing about this computer probably has the be the red led back lights. Especially since it has 3 different levels to be able use for those dark nights.

it has to be that ips matte screen it looks so nice 

I love pretty much the whole thing even those signatures looked awesome :) but if I'd have to pick one part, the aluminum body always looks soooooo good :)

im pretty happy about that screen change :P

Game On :)

I like that it has a DVD drive because Im a person that still uses one...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

The Sub woofer seems like a really good feature for audiophiles and gamers with shitty headphones.

The thing i like most about this laptop is that it is one of the first thinner gaming laptops made by ASUS.  I currently have the ASUS G73jh and it is MASSIVE, and i barely ever take it off of my desk because of how large it is.

What is there not to like about it (besides the battery life, but that could always be better)? I really like the overall design though, and the backlight

What is there not to like about it (besides the battery life, but that could always be better)? I really like the overall design though, and the backlight

Gotta love how this very thing's already a legend in its own right.

The ISP panel, because it's better then my desktop display.

My favorite part of the notebook is the signatures on the back. Just the fact that people i watch daily have used this and broke a record with it!

The look of it. That brushed aluminium and red accents. gawwwd.

i love the specs overall, my current laptop has good specs but its just so slow, i've had so many problems with it, defects etc.

things i like the most about this laptop would be the ips screen, the processor and the gpu. if i win this i would upgrade the hdd to an ssd myself xD