ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favorite thing about this notebook is that it has the signatures of people who post some of my favorite content on the internet on the back ^_^

The sexiest part of this laptop would probably be the IPS, I've never owned one but I've used a few and CSGO Competitive felt like a rave on 2.5g of MDMA, sleep deprivation, two fifths of Smirnoff and probably some cocaine but I can't remember much from that 3 days of life experience. Paradiso made me a different person, but so did that Dell IPS. Regardless I'll always suck at CSGO Competitive; but don't worry Linus, this laptop will be cared for as if it were my own child. 

U1TzUpP.jpg

I also can't neglect the fact that this laptop has been signed by several super fit sexy beasts that climbed 4400 meters to the summit of a mountain for a LAN Party.  

I really like this laptop because it was made in alluminium and because of the signatures!

Thank you for the giveaway!

I like the IPS screen, and the signatures are super awesome! 

Fr**king RED LINES, and signatures and it's better than my current laptop and all that, a decent laptop which can run decent stuff? Anyways, signatures are awesome, so I'll favourite that.

Your guys' signatures is what makes me wanna have this laptop! The aluminium body and overall design looks pretty awesome too! And I am a huge Asus fan too!

what I like about it besides the signatures is the aluminium look and feel and the IPS.

but I cant watch the livestream live because it starts 00.00 for me, but I will watch it on youtube the day after, so If I have to watch it live to win, I cant win.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

Not to forget the sexy red liness

For me the best part of the laptop is just how well it's designed, it just looks so much nicer than most laptops at this price range.

I really like the black finish of the notebook compared to the silver finish on the n550

My favourite things about the ASUS RoG G550JK Gamine Notebook is the awesome colour scheme. Red and black go on anything and in my opinion look the best and still looks professional. I also really like the red backlit keyboard which goes perfectly with the scheme. Something that also grabs my attention is the aluminium design and finish which looks absolutely perfect. 

The brushed aluminum finish is beautiful. Solid review! I think the thing I like about it the most is that it provides a cheaper middle ground and fills in a void between cheap and nasty thin laptops, and over the top expensive thin laptops like the Razer blade. It's a solid middle ground and fills a niche spot in the market!

I love the colors. It's a very nice looking laptop. Gtx 850m is cool. It would be a nice compact gaming machine. Something nice to take top a lan.

Favorite thing on the asus g550jk would have to be that intel 4th gen processor with a gtx 800m series graphics to rock a 1080p resolution! and the fact that its fuckin baddass looking

I liked that the aluminum finish is really easy to clean

I Like the GTX850m Graphics card of this laptop 

The aluminium looks nice on the laptop, and the red accents look great too

I Like the GTX850m Graphics card of this laptop 

The best thing huh.... Probably the fact that it's signed by those who went above and beyond the limits of LANing. That and the IPS, gotta love IPS.

What i like about this laptop is the fact that it is very slim , powerfull and nice build quality:D! Have a nice day!