What shipping options do you choose

Senor Potato

I would usually choose the cheapest option that has a tracking number so i'll be able to know when it will approximately arrive.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I use the cheapest. I'm not in a rush, and if I am I'll go to a local store and pay that little bit more.

I prefer Canada Post/USPS as well. I have a PO Box however.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Usually the cheapest unless it's something I want asap.

If I order anything before 10 AM, then I always do next day delivery, but anything past 10am I just use standard shipping, usually 3 day shipping.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I always take the cheapest shipping option.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

Cheapest, but i hate that they often don't have tracking, I NEED TO KNOW WHEN MY XBOX 360 CONTROLLER PC RECEIVER WILL ARRIVE!

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Generally I order stuff off of Amazon, (shhh. sometimes even PC parts) so yakno. Free 2-day shipping.  :D 
But when it's somewhere else, I guess it really just depends on the price. If they have a free option where it's like 8-16 days versus a 5 dollar option for 2 days, I'd gladly pay that 5 dollars for 2 days, especially if it's something that I need/want. 

I do the same. I can wait a bit longer why pay more?

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

If I buy from Newegg I always pay for 3-day shipping with rush processing because I live 5 hours from their warehouse which turns three day shipping into next day shipping if they ship the day I place my order.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Always the cheapest. Spending money on shipping pains me

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Normally the cheapest option that does not require me to go and pick it up from somewhere. Unless it's like my last PCCG order where express shipping was like a dollar more. There have been times when express was actually the same price.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Most times I choose free delivery to the local post office because I am in school when the mailman comes by. When I am on vacation or have one or two days off then I choose to get it delivered to the door.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I usually do three day. I have been known to overnight stuff if I am impatient or in a legitimate hurry.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro