You can sign up for Evolve's alpha right now! (Ends on July 5th)

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.polygon.com/2014/7/3/5868969/evolve-alpha-test-pc-sign-up

You need this tweet to enter the sign up: https://twitter.com/DamJess/status/484774639084638210

If you want to play the Evolve alpha, you'll need a Windows PC, a working Steam account and live in the continental United States or Canada. The limited, closed alpha test will kick off soon, and Turtle Rock is currently accepting sign ups. Participants are being asked not to disclose the details of the forthcoming alpha.

Turtle Rock community manager Jess Damerst provided a password (happyhunting) and referral code (JoinTheHunt) needed to take the survey on Twitter.

Make sure use this information to get into the sign up survey.

Password: happyhunting

Referral: JoinTheHunt

The password and referral code are courtesy of Turtle Rock's community manager Jess Damerst. (Thank you very much.) So if you want a chance to play an early build of Evolve, now's your chance! Although just because you sign up, that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get in, but it never hurts to try! So go ahead and sign up.

Oh, and sign up quickly, because you only have until July 5th to sign up.

9VEnF.png

COMIC SANS

You don't need to tweet that you just need to enter the stuff it says and screw them for it not being a worldwide alpha...

The tweet has the information you need to get into the sign up survey. Therefore, it is needed, technically. Plus I need to cite my sources.

COMIC SANS

Thank you!

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ

well fuck, its NA only.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

"Participants must be located in mainland North America" well, they lost a sale. And this was one I was actually interested in at launch price for once. Oh well.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

done

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Man I need to get home and sign up. I guess they're going to run a script to detect hardware.

"Participants must be located in mainland North America" well, they lost a sale. And this was one I was actually interested in at launch price for once. Oh well.

I'm pretty sure that this is only for the alpha. I'm sure you'll be able to pick up the game in whatever country you're in.

COMIC SANS

Man I need to get home and sign up. I guess they're going to run a script to detect hardware.

Nope. They just ask you general questions. No scripts or anything was involved.

COMIC SANS

Not available in my country...........

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Nope. They just ask you general questions. No scripts or anything was involved.

Edit: Nevermind.

It said during sign up that I needed to sign up on the pc I plan on using, and it had a loading bar.

Huh. Dunno then. There was no script or anything.

COMIC SANS

Huh. Dunno then. There was no script or anything.

I didn't read the entire thing. I have people talking to me while I'm trying to do all this. My bad.

My brain hurts when this happens.

ha, i have already played it and will defiantly be picking it up when it releases.

The movement was really nice, felt smooth and fast and having jetpacks and shit meant that you could get from place to place really easily. I was running medic and the healing ability was nice but you have to be careful because if the alien knows who you are and is smart they will target you above all else because if you go down your team is pretty much boned. Also if the alien reaches i think it was level 3 there is no way you are going to kill it unless you have the best crew in the world because at that point it hits so fucking hard.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

This is freaking sweet, Been waiting to play this game. Thanks @TopWargamer

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I'm in Singapore but fuck it, gonna try a sign up anyway and maybe proxy it.

*In which country do you reside? continental US lel

now i wait  :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure that this is only for the alpha. I'm sure you'll be able to pick up the game in whatever country you're in.

I know. I still don't buy any game that geographically discriminate during any part of release, testing or marketing periods

Plenty of tiny developers have been able to serve across continents during alpha, internet ping is not an issue anymore, they have no excuse.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You don't need to tweet that you just need to enter the stuff it says and screw them for it not being a worldwide alpha...

It's 100% normal for a developer to stress test a small set of servers first. The Beta will be much bigger, be mad at that for being a XBox exclusive as there is no reason to limit the platform other than greed.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

It's 100% normal for a developer to stress test a small set of servers first. The Beta will be much bigger, be mad at that for being a XBox exclusive as there is no reason to limit the platform other than greed.

What do you mean xbox exclusive, this is a pc alpha and the game is coming out on all platforms. Also trying to juggle all the abilities of a character while moving with a jet pack was a pain in the ass and I would much rather have used mouse and kb

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.