What is something you would never buy no matter how cheap it is?

since we're mostly being facetious here, well! i wanna say i would but no, not really! for a plethora of reasons for one, it says " what is" as in a singular thing and i don't think i'd buy it unless every other conceivable peripheral/accessory in their line up is up for 1$ or £ or whatever. However, in a world where an Apple Mac Pro is for a buck, i'd probably be able to make a Hackintosh for half the price and still be faster  :P..my objection is more about apple and less about their products and don't get me started on that but their stupid shit would be 1.35$ at their distributors here anyway regardless of their shitty support, i can remember the days when they were desperate yet you could get their systems with Arabic keyboards which they seem to have dropped - not entirely sure- i guess since all their increasing customers here are that pretentious anyhow...u know tiny things like this that goes to show you how a company doesn't listen or doesn't want to..heck, look at their phones and every other android on the market, have you even seen the video with Slickpc and the guys at LTT reaction to the allegedly bigger screen Iphone 6 or whatever, they were like mehhh, it took too long but we prolly wont move to iphones anyhow..so yeah  :rolleyes:  :D 

and oh how dare you two! skimping on the real labor, how disgusting..i'm sure there's some prostitutes union in your respective areas that would love to have a word with you  :P..i'm sorry but would you both charge 0.01 to get fucked? :huh:  :rolleyes:  i dont think so...boys, take this as face value, honest to god hookers oughta be paid adequately...well so is everyone..period   :D 

I'm sorry but i didn't really catch what you said...

Interested in Business and Technology

Tomatoes, cant stand the things...

Not even ketchup

Interested in Business and Technology

Bacon. *Predicting shitstorm*

Get off the forum :P 

Although your picture is AMAZING so you can stay

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My friend owns two

How is he still your friend?????

jk

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

- Beats product

- Justin Bieber complete album plus his autograph or even himself

- Mac

- Mad Catz peripherals

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

The Last Airbender in any format.

You made me really mad sir.

Ford Pinto.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

EA or ubisoft games.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

A Penis Enlarger..

Or seriously, a keyboard with a US layout :)  

NingoCase: NZXT H440 White, Motherboard: MSI MPower Z97, CPU: Intel 4790k, Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12) GPU: MSI GTX 970, Memory: 12GB Kingston, SSD: Samsung EVO 120gb, HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB, PSU: evga 850 g3

2 words. Windows phone

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

A subscription based MMO.

Always ON DRM single player games.

Beats headphones.

Anything that used to be free but became pay to use.

Android/iphone apps/games.

Actual CD albums of musics.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Anything from or to do with nVidia.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Any music I didn't like

Bad PSUs

Clothes that are too small

A Penis Enlarger..

Or seriously, a keyboard with a US layout :)  

I see. I can see how hard it would be for us Fennoscandians to live without those 2-3 keys on the keyboard...

post-23506-0-20374500-1404503413_thumb.j

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Overrated early-access games on steam...

Android products. There are just tooo many cheap knock-offs for under 50 bucks.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm sorry but i didn't really catch what you said...

u made a joke about paying as little as 0.01 so my come back was sorta of think-of-the-poor-prostitute/ minimum wage (especially for such laborious job  :P ) kinda joke...oh nevermind 

Anything labeled Acer or Toshiba.  (Too many failures to trust them again).

acer hell yeah toshibia though for me have been solid

Iphone

even if you could flip it for some insane profit? thats dumb

Subscription based games

Bottled water

bottled water tastes better than tap water

Sex

ha good luck with that - in any long term relasionship, you pay in the end

Like GTA IV not working. Great!

windows 8 has improved massively now and is better than 7....imo

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

acer hell yeah toshibia though for me have been solid

bottled water tastes better than tap water

1. I have explained it earlier (probably several pages back now), but my issues with toshiba were build quality, not hardware failure.  Just to make that make sense, I expect the machine to be built well enough that if I grab it by a single corner, it does not flex at all. Toshiba, at least the ones that I have owned, have had much flex in them, and they were in the $700 range, not exactly low end (I compare them to the ~$450 HP DM3 I am currently using which has 0 flex at all).

2. Bottled water is tap water most of the time, but I completely understand what you are saying. The tap water here tastes like garbage, even when filtered. I would buy bottled water for drinking (in fact I do, about 2 gallons a week for only drinking. Tap for cooking is fine.)

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Windows 7 on VHS.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.