How many women are on this forum?

frustratedrocka

I've been seeing quite a few posts and threads lately about feminism and female representation in gaming, and it's gotten me wondering how many women, if any, actually frequent this forum. Mostly out of curiosity.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

My guess would be that 99.99% on this forum is male.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

guys if you are looking for females you looking at the wrong place this is no dating site i dont care if theres no women here...allthough...it would be cool to meet a techy girl ... but still i doubt its gonna happen here

:D laughed at the "other" bit...what the hell is other

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I don't even know what I am.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

While we're at it let's enjoy this completly unrelated picture of a desert field...

I can take a picture out my window in the morning if you want.. same effect really.

I can take a picture out my window in the morning if you want.. same effect really.

i see what you did there... touche.. :mellow:

Details separate people.

i see what you did there... touche.. :mellow:

I hate this place. -_-

I hate this place. -_-

i guess you're stuck there for 'work' purpose?

Details separate people.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/174725-thoughts-please/

i got troll in this tread for your info

thinking the OP is a gurl

until one fellow member busted him

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i guess you're stuck there for 'work' purpose?

Only for a little bit longer.

no im definitely a girl

Darn, I'd have plopped some mint ice cream on.

no im definitely a girl

selfie of you and we will chat

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

One vote for female, i didn't know that Honey boo boo was on LTT forum! :D :lol:

That one girl be like...

Jack_escaping_Pall.png

Details separate people.

I'm a female, and I really hope the poll isn't for the purpose I think it is... -_-

That said...OP, I don't appreciate your sig for multiple  reasons. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Google's demographics numbers would indicate that ratio of male to female members here is about 725 to 1...

Google has been known to make mistakes though... from time to time...

cuz why would girls like video games and other "guy" stuff.

Welcome to linus hookup forums where boys are everywhere & girls are nowhere to be seen..

Details separate people.