How many women are on this forum?

frustratedrocka

We have had these kinds of polls several times. Please use the (terrible) search function.

LTT is like 97% male, 2.5% male pretending to be female and 0.5% female.

no im definitely a girl

I just assumed you to be another angst ridden teenager that had that one teacher that made you see the world for what it really is...

To;Dr I always thought you were a nobody?

I'm a bisexual, but male.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm a female, and I really hope the poll isn't for the purpose I think it is... -_-

That said...OP, I don't appreciate your sig for multiple  reasons. :(

Trust me, even if I was desperate enough to go trolling forums to pick up women, this would be the last place I'd go. I was expecting the results to be skewed, but not this skewed.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I'm surprised that 10% of the responses so far are not gender binaries. Pretty cool IMO ;o;

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Google's demographics numbers would indicate that ratio of male to female members here is about 725 to 1...

Google has been known to make mistakes though... from time to time...

http://i.imgur.com/4f0EIIl.gif

I kinda expect anyone who answered female to be pestered in PM by nerdy guys with Dorito breath. :P

This is one of the largest online sausage fests in the world... 

jerry-and-george_zps9d06dab9.jpg

z8kOduB_zps549c1119.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"