How do you cool off in summer days?Yes it include your pc too :D

nanowatt

23 ^^ xD

The best part is that those rads are in series so is more useless that helpful you should use a part of them for cpu and some for gpu because no matter how cold the water is going out to pc the temps are not going to get any better if you start the loop with the cpu and then is going to gpu the water arriving at one of these will be hotter.I think you get my point use them separately.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

'Cuz they're "clean diesel." A real diesel (like my dad's truck) doesn't really smell much at all and (unlike most teenagers with diesels) doesn't spew black when you floor it. The 1980's were a good time for Chevy trucks. :D

It's cause they don't filter the sulfer because stupid German engineering.

while drinking beer or spirits.

I feel like Australians do this no matter what they are doing.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

The best part is that those rads are in series so is more useless that helpful you should use a part of them for cpu and some for gpu because no matter how cold the water is going out to pc the temps are not going to get any better if you start the loop with the cpu and then is going to gpu the water arriving at one of these will be hotter.I think you get my point use them separately.

I know what you mean but in real life scenario doesnt count as much :) . 2-3°C. Delta between warm and cold water is around 3°C when fans are almost off. Aesthetics of a serial loop was more important to me and easier to handle. Also there was less tube necessary. 

There is not so much Delta_T between the components of the loop as if it was important. But it happens (during idle) that the second radiator is quite useless ;) the first radiator is enough for idlemode. if it was "cpu -> rad -> gpu -> rad" the gpu would stay cooler, thats right, but i dont bother about 2-3°C more ;)

edit: it is even less than i thought. =)

(130 J/s (~TDP of the CPU) / ((4180 J/(kg K) (specific heat capacity of water )×60 L/h (liters per hour)×0.9999 kg/l (density of water)))  = 1.8662 K

So the CPU would warm up the Water about 2°C. Not that much ;) And this is the smallest setting of the Pump (50Hz). On 82Hz / 115l/h its below 1°C.

My room ambient temps are like only 1c higher in the summer than in the winter.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

I got A/C like two weeks ago, since last summer was unbearable.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

i live in Norway, no need.

| CPU: intel i7 3820 OC to 4GHZ with H100i cooling | Case: Enthoo Evolv ATX glass | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Socket-2011 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz 16GB | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X

| PSU: Silver power 750w plus silver | SSD: OCZ Agility 3, 240GB / Toshiba 500GB | Monitors: Dell U2713HM, Acer Predator 27" | Headset: Sennheiser HD650| Soundcard: Xonar Essence STX

I live in Scotland so not much need, but if it does somehow manage to get too hot for my computer I have some bottles in the freezer that I put in the space the hard drive rack (trays removed obviously). For me it is just some cold water.

I don't personally do this but my buddy did this because he lived in an older house, less powerful AC, more direct sun on the house during the day (and its Texas so hot, humid, ugh).

He took a copper coil and put fittings on both sides of it.  It was part of our home brewing beer kit before we bought a bigger, badder, better kit.  He then puts this coil in a bucket of ice water and adds the coil to his water loop with long tubes that go in and out of the PC.  It looks like the most red neck thing I have ever see.  BUT it cools things down so far that it is almost laughable.  To the point of his PC exsaulst fans air almost cool the room a little bit.  But you have to keep adding ice because it melts the living shit out of a bucket every couple hours and when you add this copper coil in the loop you have to add a ton more fluid to the system.  We did it once in the winter time and got some insane over clocks with it when he finally got a new PC and we were just pushing shit to the limit to push to the limit.  I wish I could remember it all but it was a few years ago and just a knee slap event / nothing serious.

It isn't something he does anymore now that he has a little more money and lives in a better house.  But admittingly it was a pretty cool idea back when he first got out of college and was still struggling a bit for the cash (most of his PC parts were hand me downs from me).  Not sure it is the greatest thing for the system because he had to put paper towels in between everything because of condinsation and I am not too sure about cheaper copper mixing with the silver you add combined with other metals in the loop.  But he was poor, desperate, and it mangaged to last until he got a new PC.

Corsair 900D [ASUS Sabertooth Z87] i7 4770K @ 4.6ghz [x4 4BG Corsair Dominator Platnum 2133mhz]
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (OS) [2TB  Western Digital Caviar Black (Storage)] 2x Nivida 980GTX SLI 

Beyerdynamic DT990's [Logitech 600] Razor Blackwiddow Ultimate [MS XBOX360 gamepad]

My deskchair is ventilated, look:

post-84472-0-72123600-1404475232_thumb.j

My pc currently runs with the side panel off but that won't be necessary once the StealthRay case is finished. It's just that I'm currently rocking a mid-90's case which was only really suitable for keeping a Pentium II cool so I don't really have a choice. Once the StealthRay is ready that case is going back in storage. Possibly on server duty in the future with a cooler cpu (maybe even an array of Raspberry Pis. Who knows). I need a personal BitTorrent Sync server as I don't really like having stuff in the cloud.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I find doing nothing helps.

Interested in Business and Technology

My deskchair is ventilated, look:

attachicon.gif van Thomas_IMG_0025.JPG

My pc currently runs with the side panel off but that won't be necessary once the StealthRay case is finished. It's just that I'm currently rocking a mid-90's case which was only really suitable for keeping a Pentium II cool so I don't really have a choice. Once the StealthRay is ready that case is going back in storage. Possibly on server duty in the future with a cooler cpu (maybe even an array of Raspberry Pis. Who knows). I need a personal BitTorrent Sync server as I don't really like having stuff in the cloud.

What if you fall back on your chair?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just a fan really, nothing more. The worst part of the summer has passed fortunately we're not getting 30c peak temps (just a few weeks a go we were getting 40s)

-------

Current Rig

-------

I decided to cover up my PC, and shut it off (of course) and hide it away so nobody takes it while we are on vacay.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What if you fall back on your chair?

I try not to do that. But I have spare fans and I assume the power adapter has a fuse so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I try not to do that. But I have spare fans and I assume the power adapter has a fuse so it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Oh. Is that shag carpet??

It just starting raining.. ^_^ going to be cool for a little bit

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My parents pay the hydro bill. Which evidently is what the AC unit runs on lmao.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

It just starting raining.. ^_^ going to be cool for a little bit

Lucky. July 4th is gonna be hot for me.

Oh. Is that shag carpet??

Yeh. It's just some Ikea carpet I liked. The couple in the apartment below me complains about noise at night and I have a sleeping problem so I need the carpet for noise abatement. Not fun to keep clean and easy to lose small things in. Also it gets caught in my pet robot's gears. They really shouldn't be exposed but it was a budget build xD

Yeh. It's just some Ikea carpet I liked. The couple in the apartment below me complains about noise at night and I have a sleeping problem so I need the carpet for noise abatement. Not fun to keep clean and easy to lose small things in. Also it gets caught in my pet robot's gears. They really shouldn't be exposed but it was a budget build xD

Oh, yeah it's really hard to find things in there.

I open my PC case.

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

It's like you're trying to make me mad with this signature

post-89214-0-89861700-1404487156.png

post-89214-0-89861700-1404487156.png

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W